BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone.

+3
bbf-falcon
c.evans
Wes Littrell
7 posters

Go down

Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone. Empty Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone.

Post  Wes Littrell November 8th 2009, 9:38 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to the Ky crew. Lem for treating me good on a new block and various pieces, Jetboat Bob for doing all the block machining so quickly,Charlie and Mike for helping me out by fixing my head on Saturday.I've almost got everything to put the beater back together.I also want to thank Bob for picking up the tab at the Texas Roadhouse,and Lem and Jaybird for putting us up for the night.Thanks again for your hospitality.Allways a pleasure. Wes,Amanda, and Jacqueline Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone. Empty Re: Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone.

Post  c.evans November 8th 2009, 9:50 pm

Wes,

You're welcome! Good to see you as always!

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone. Empty Re: Good time in Kentucky,thanks to everyone.

Post  bbf-falcon November 8th 2009, 10:27 pm

We were there Friday Wes, sorry we missed you. We had a blast w/Charlie,Lem and Dano. Lem was in a entertaining and hilarious mood. Bruno let him come into the BAR & Grill and he sure was happy. Laughing Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf November 8th 2009, 11:05 pm

All of those guys are super nice. I can't wait to go back again.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace November 8th 2009, 11:23 pm

I'd like to meet them face to face for the first time
Razz

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon November 8th 2009, 11:34 pm

Come to the Seminar in Terra Haute, and you will meet them.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug November 9th 2009, 7:05 am

Ace they are all a really good bunch of guy's... fun to be around and smart as a whip also...

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv November 9th 2009, 12:07 pm

Wes sorry to here that BadAss wheelie stander was down Sad , Very Happy Glad to here its goin again, hope to see it at the 2010 BadAss BigBlock Ford Bash Cool . Erv. p.s. those Ky guys are really cool Cool
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down