BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jegs double adjustable coil overs

+7
Mustang-junky
69F100
yellowhorse7
70FB
DILLIGASDAVE
whatbumper
tconnection
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jegs double adjustable coil overs - Page 2 Empty Re: Jegs double adjustable coil overs

Post  HorsinAround June 2nd 2014, 2:51 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
Mustang-junky wrote:Anybody try these guys;

http://www.vi-king.com/

Seems like I read somewhere that they were supposed to be priced well.

Jess

Mike should chime in.....He bought a set for his car. Not sure if they are junk or not. I'd have to see the dyno chart

Yes I did,they are not coil overs but Viking does have those also. I paid $375 for a pair of DA's shipped to my door. The price is attractive and they have a 2 year warranty, they are rebuildable and dyno tested. Chris King and his wife Christina the owners of Viking were once involved with another suspension company and if I recall correctly it was QA1.

As for their shocks I can not comment a 5 star rating as I'm still in the learning phase of where to set the adjustments and DA's are new to me. I can tell you last weekend out my car ET'd and mph'd the best it ever has....so I have to say something worked positive but I'm still having transbrake issues  Mad making my 60' less desirable

After all the shopping and investigatin' I've done, I will be going with Viking shocks. The price is attractive and they seem to be very willing to help. I was going to order mine a few weeks ago, but after talking with them, decided to hold off until I can get the truck a lot further along, then weigh it on a CAT scale to get the front and rear weights. at that point I can order the shocks and coils in one shot.
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2