BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoPro suggestions...

3 posters

Go down

GoPro suggestions... Empty GoPro suggestions...

Post  David Willingham September 18th 2014, 11:08 am

I want to buy a Gopro to use in the truck. What do I need to buy other than the camera and SD card? I am planning on buying the Hero3 Black edition. I have read that the roll bar mount is plastic. Does anyone make a better rollbar mount kit?
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

GoPro suggestions... Empty Re: GoPro suggestions...

Post  69F100 September 18th 2014, 11:27 am

Yes the roll bar mount is plastic but it is built good I havent found any that is not plasitc I buy my mounts off ebay the ones I have bought is the same walmart sales plus under half the price.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor September 18th 2014, 3:40 pm

Guy on YB makes billet mounts.

http://www.upr.com/Heavy-Duty-GoPro-Roll-Bar-Camera-Mount-p853.html
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 19th 2014, 8:21 pm

I put my roll bar mount in my truck today it is plastic but holds the camera great was going to try it out tonight but got rained out the weather man said the rain was gone until next week but like always they don't know squat so took the day off for nothing.Evil or Very Mad
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 19th 2014, 8:32 pm

David Willingham wrote:I want to buy a Gopro to use in the truck. What do I need to buy other than the camera and SD card? I am planning on buying the Hero3 Black edition. I have read that the roll bar mount is plastic. Does anyone make a better rollbar mount kit?

David if you have a smart phone or a tablet you can down load the go pro app and us your phone or tablet to view the camera and watch your vids on. I got the Hero3 Silver edition it came with a few mounts with VHB tape on them they hold pretty good as long as you clean and prep the surface good. I also bought the suction cup you can put the camera on the outside of the truck if you wish but I used it to mount mine on the dash hadn't got the nerve up to mount it to the side yet Embarassed. I see them mount on the outside at the track but I would hate to see mine bouncing across the track at 140mph.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down