BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles

3 posters

Go down

qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles Empty qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles

Post  tconnection December 24th 2014, 2:07 am

One old saying is, cheap aint always good and aint always bad. Strange single adj struts are cheaper than the qa1 singles but ive ran across some reading stating that the strange is just as good and some say their better.
Which is better? Whats the diff between the two?
Thanks

tconnection

Back to top Go down

qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles Empty Re: qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles

Post  cool40 December 24th 2014, 9:55 pm

I have no experience with the struts you speak of but have strange struts and shocks on my car.they have been great and IMO you won't find anywhere more helpful and friendly than the folks at strange.I haven't owned a qa1 piece but have heard they ain't so good. Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles Empty Re: qa1 single adj struts v/s strange singles

Post  DILLIGASDAVE December 27th 2014, 4:05 am

IIRC there was a time where some people might have said they had problems with the QA1 Mustang struts, (something like leaking, or bad/wrong valving, or ???). But I have no idea if the problem (whatever it was) has been fixed by now. Others have said the Strange Mustang struts work real good, but have a somewhat short life span. But IMO the Strange's lower cost does make this less of a deal breaker.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  tconnection March 5th 2015, 1:24 am

Well, I hope the strange singles work ok cause I have order strange struts coilover kit and caster camber plates. I have the strange doubles in the back.
Thanks

tconnection

Back to top Go down

Post  tconnection March 10th 2015, 11:26 pm

Having both these struts in front of me I personally say the differents is in the material and the qa1being aluminum and not needing a coil tube and it has a bigger spring adjuster and cap. As for the valving, I hear strange is better. That I really don't know.
Thanks

tconnection

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down