BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords

2 posters

Go down

Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords Empty Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords

Post  72mav February 2nd 2015, 1:43 pm

Hi everyone,
Ubly Dragway, one of our Michigan 1/8th mile tracks contated me yesterday. They are looking for interested parties for a all Ford race for the 2015 season.
Go to www.theublydragway.com Go to contacts and e-mail Nick or call 989-658-8132. She is a nice little track and been around since the early sixties.
Hopefully something can come out of this.

Thanks
Al Martin
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords Empty Re: Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords

Post  Dave De February 2nd 2015, 1:50 pm

Thanks Al,
I usually get up there at least 5 times/year. I heard that they are resurfacing 660 feet to make it flat this spring. That's going to make it as good a surface as Milan.
Dennis and the crew are the nicest people you will find that operate a track. I'm in on the Ford race.
Dave
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords Empty Re: Ubly dragway is looking for a few good Fords

Post  72mav February 2nd 2015, 2:15 pm

Great Dave! Please pass it along. Ford races are nill. Even Milan, I dont beleive had a Ford race race last year? Correct me if im wrong. Wish my junk was ready. Hell its been sitting in the garage almost a year since I touched it last. But been buying parts at least. Been working in N.Y. since last May Rolling Eyes

Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down