BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon

2 posters

Go down

Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon Empty Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon

Post  FalconEh February 4th 2015, 10:55 pm

OK not really, but if you want to voice your opinion, as to whether the show is biased towards Obama Motors, then follow the link below and use your voice as the viewer. I cannot guarantee that I have provided the best link, but with enough input from the viewers of the show, the base ramblings may give a different view to the producers that they either have not considered, or did not hear enough previously to make a difference. If you don't vote your voice doesn't count.

http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon Empty Re: Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon

Post  FalconEh February 7th 2015, 1:03 am

Hell I sent a thought...

As a long time car enthusiast, and racer, the consensus in the groups I communicate with says the show is enjoyed but has a stigma, and element of bias towards Genaral Motors powered vehicles, and although popular they do not properly represent the entirety of the sport or the potential competitors equally. The bias whether perceived or real, is a real perception by a large percentage of the viewers. It would be applauded to open up a race for the want to be contenders even if it is only done occasionally, as a right of passage. I personally believe that it would add a level of validity, and undermine the perceived bias of the current running show that I would like to see continue.
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon Empty Re: Street Outlaws Open Show Qualifier ...Coming Soon

Post  IDT-572 February 9th 2015, 6:11 pm

After HErO spanked Daddy Daves butt, I'm sure there wont be any Fords on there................... Evil or Very Mad Razz Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down