BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Engine Water Temperature

+7
dfree383
richter69
David Cole
kim
maverick
69F100
70FB
11 posters

Go down

Maximum Engine Water Temperature - Page 2 Empty Re: Maximum Engine Water Temperature

Post  70FB July 5th 2015, 1:23 pm

Also saw an gorgeous falcon called "endangered Species" bright yellow. I swear I've seen it somewhere many times before. Nice ride!!!!
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Maximum Engine Water Temperature - Page 2 Empty Re: Maximum Engine Water Temperature

Post  bbf-falcon July 5th 2015, 6:24 pm

I know the car and the owner and both are cool. Congrats on a fine job Wink Will it be aired on TV?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB July 5th 2015, 6:52 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I know the car and the owner and both are cool. Congrats on a fine job Wink  Will it be aired on TV?

It will be on Mavtv and once they get all the editing done I guess the bigger production company's look at it. They are hoping somebody bigger will pick it up. I'm guessing it would be at least a couple months to edit and all.
I'll have to keep checking the websites and Pinks Facebook page to find out I guess.

Thanks.
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  70FB July 5th 2015, 6:58 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I know the car and the owner and both are cool. Congrats on a fine job Wink  Will it be aired on TV?

He is a member here but not active. Talked to him today and the car is for sale now.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Sportsman-Bracket/182514623/1963-1-2-Ford-Falcon-Drag-Car-Turn-Key-Ready-to-Race.-.html
70FB
70FB
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum