BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weekend race report

2 posters

Go down

weekend race report Empty weekend race report

Post  BigRigTech July 13th 2015, 9:17 am

We finally got a hot sunny weekend. Very Happy ....Too hot for me LOL....I made 14 passes, the track was greasy, 60ft's were slow for everyone. Off the trailer on Friday night I went .501 on the tree....Wasted in a time trial. Rolling Eyes The car was working good and I'm finally starting to get up on the tree....I had 3 red lights seeing the top bulb clearly, a .492, .497 and a .490 in the 2nd round of eliminations yesterday which I took the stripe handly Mad . It's time to put some more in the box and see if I can keep it up. Its encouraging that I'm finally starting to get my shit together at the tree.
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Back to top Go down

weekend race report Empty Re: weekend race report

Post  butterbean July 13th 2015, 11:31 am

HELLO!!!! what did it run?? I can't believe you just left us hanging like that, 14 passes and no ET's, really!!!!!!!!!
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRigTech July 13th 2015, 11:56 am

lol! Did I mention it was hot? Not as hot as you southern boys are used to but up here it was a scorcher so my normal 1.46/47 60ft's fell off to 1.51 or a weekend worst 1.58 spin fest...Best ET for the weekend was 10.17. the average were 10.20's and 30's. No best ET's to be found with a DA of 3600 on Saturday....Our track is at 300ft.
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down