BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prostreet tire which one?

2 posters

Go down

Prostreet tire which one? Empty Prostreet tire which one?

Post  cobra501 September 16th 2015, 5:53 pm

Started back on the 94 Mustang and ready for back tires. I have a 15 x 15 rim . I should be able to stuff 33x21.5x15 in the wells. On the fence on which tires. I want something that will hook the best for a street car. I looked at MT sportsman pro and Hoosier prostreets and radials. Any one with experience or sugestions would help. I don't wanna make a 800 dollar mistake. Thanks
94 Mustang back halfed
501 bbf pump gas engine
TFS mafia heads by Evans Ford
TH400 and bell by JW
650ish HP plus power adder
Mafia intake 1050 carb

cobra501
cobra501

Back to top Go down

Prostreet tire which one? Empty Re: Prostreet tire which one?

Post  DILLIGASDAVE September 17th 2015, 3:23 am

How much actual "real world" street/highway use it will see can play a part in the choice.

In the old days it was simpler. If the Pro Street car was going to actually see a ton of real street/highway use miles you went with the harder compound stuff. Like either the 4 ply M/T Sportsman, or the Pro Trac Street Pro. Or if it was going to see limited street use & you needed a softer compound then you went with the 2 ply M/T Sportsman Pro.

These days too many big street tire choices out there, especially if you include all the radial stuff too. Laughing
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum