BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth.

3 posters

Go down

Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth. Empty Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth.

Post  ED468 December 26th 2015, 4:32 am

One that caught my attention moving the stuff was a Big RCI 2990 DX, says it works good. He moving in with me and with his poor health he getting out of this stuff.

ED468

Back to top Go down

Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth. Empty Re: Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth.

Post  supervel45 December 26th 2015, 4:50 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ranger-RCI-2990DX-CB-Radio-Transceiver-AM-CW-FM-SSB-2990-DX-/350918024373 Nice. I was thinking 50 bucks, but apparently they fetch quite a bit more.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth. Empty CB

Post  ED468 December 26th 2015, 9:40 pm

Thanks, i would be kinda leary selling electronics on ebay, too many lights and small stuff to act up and not taking a chance on any bad feedback. Heard over the yrs. my dad buying radios from there lol. I was thinking like $200 for it, dad says it pushed 150 watts and all the lights work, have to drag a attenna in and a mike. Hope I remember how to talk CB and JR wont work for a handle no more lol. Wish I new what all to check for Smile before i sell it.

ED468

Back to top Go down

Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth. Empty Re: Any body into CBs , My dad has a few, Like to know what there worth.

Post  supervel45 December 26th 2015, 9:54 pm

I can't help you for what to check for. From what I have heard people will screw you over on anything sold on Ebay now and their fees and other practices are ridiculous. I don't use it for those reasons, and being a born proud Southerner they can pretty much kiss my ass, if you catch my drift.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 December 26th 2015, 9:58 pm

http://www.lifeasatrucker.com/cheap-used-cb-radio.html Might want to try places like this, and see if you get any bites.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 December 27th 2015, 6:52 pm

Tossed all that stuff in the trash...4 units, power mics, anttennas linears....no value
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down