BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for another RAFFLE!!!... Changes made... By request of a few forum members...

+2
windsor
ThndrChkn
6 posters

Go down

It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Empty It's time for another RAFFLE!!!... Changes made... By request of a few forum members...

Post  ThndrChkn December 3rd 2009, 2:02 pm

OK guys, I made some changes to the raffle after recieving a few calls from some of the interested fellas... The Top End Package is the same except I added 40 more tickets and cut the ticket prices in half. And, instead of the rotating assembly, I decided to keep it all together as a short block. I added enough tickets to replace it and cover the shipping costs for the winners. Though the odds have changed some, they are still very good and according to the guys I talked to, seems like the better way to go.

So, here's the deal. I'm gonna sell Raffle Tickets for EACH and hold 2 seperate raffles, I'm selling 80 tickets @ $50.00 for the Top End. And 80 Tickets @ $50.00 for the Short Block. I'll then do 2 seperate drawings to decide the winners. Like last time, the raffle will be open to forum members and their cohorts only. No local tickets will be sold. And I'll cover the shipping of the items to anywhere in the lower 48, and to the nearest port of entry to our Canadian Brothers. Those interested can call me anytime on my cell @ 406 431 3265 and we'll go over all the details. I do have Paypal and if you want to go that route, it'll be an extra 3% for each ticket. Here's my Paypal acct. info: elkmaestro6x7@bresnan.net

Also, I'll be at the Tech Seminar again, & alot of the fellas told me to bring the tickets, and with any luck, we can do the drawing (s) at the Seminar. It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_cool If that's the case, I know a couple fellas will leave the Seminar VERY Happy! It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_biggrin

The top end package consists of:

FRPP SCJ heads complete, & ported by someone in Michigan, and flowing 385/254. I don't have the flow sheets, but when I bought them, that's what I was told.

Solid Roller springs, 300# seat & 800# open when the season started this year. Titanium retainers, with 10* locks and lash caps.

Scorpion Roller Rockers.

Jomar Stud Girdle.

These heads have 108 passes total on them.

Ford Racing Polished Aluminum Valve Covers

Unported Victor 4500 Intake.

The Short Block consists of:

Factory D0VE-A 4-Bolt Block, bored to 4.397" & align honed, with ARP Main Studs. Also has oil restrictors in 2-5 mains.

.030 Probe Flat Tops, notched for SCJ/Std. valve layouts.

Scat "Lightweight" 4340 Forged crank, 4.300 stroke. Main clearances are @ .0027

Eagle 6.800" H-Beam Rods Rod clearances are @ .0023

Solid Roller Camshaft from Scotty @ RHP. Specs are 280/288 @ 050. 786/726 lift.

Also comes with Pioneer SFI Balancer & SFI Flexplate for both C6 or Glide.

Assembly is overbalanced & all work is done by Jody Lumis @ Precision Crankshaft here in good 'ol Helena, Montana.

Thanks for lookin' guys,

Oh yeah, don't forget to give me all of your contact info, either via phone or PM...

Doug... It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_cool

Last edited by 1bad521 on January 28th 2010, 6:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Empty Re: It's time for another RAFFLE!!!... Changes made... By request of a few forum members...

Post  windsor December 3rd 2009, 4:30 pm

crap, yet another thing I don't really need that I will probably spend money on!

When's the drawing?
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Empty Re: It's time for another RAFFLE!!!... Changes made... By request of a few forum members...

Post  ThndrChkn December 3rd 2009, 4:46 pm

The sooner the tickets are gone, the sooner the drawing can be held. It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_biggrin It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_biggrin

Doug... It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 4th 2009, 6:29 pm

think i should try this raffle stuff to sell parts . why not everybody. stuff for raffle , no need for stuff for sale

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle December 7th 2009, 11:47 pm

Doug,

How many tix have you sold for each so far?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 8th 2009, 10:57 pm

Well, it's only been a few days, but I've had lots of pledges... No money yet though... IF the funds start showing up, I'll have about 1/2 of the tickets sold for the rotating assembly, and I think 10 or so for the top end... So technically, I have plenty left... Jump on in man, it's a hard deal to pass up... It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_biggrin

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord December 9th 2009, 12:25 am

$100 a ticket, correct?
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 9th 2009, 2:22 am

Yes sir... Make sure you specify which item you are wanting a ticket for... The rotating assembly, or the top end... Or, if one is so inclined, one for each... It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_wink

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord December 9th 2009, 5:05 am

Doug, you make this hard.

Imangine those heads in my truck. True I would have to change the bottom end. But It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Icon_eek

If you havent had the raffle by Christmas day..I just may enter. Kinda hard to be out $100 and nothing to show for it tho.

Somebody is going to get one heck of a deal, no matter how you look at it.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn December 9th 2009, 12:07 pm

There really is no set date for the drawing, it'll be held when the tickets are all sold... If it takes til March to sell them all, then that's when the drawing will be... I will however, do one of the drawings if the tickets sell out for one of the items listed... I won't wait for both items to sell out...

ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

It's time for another RAFFLE!!!...  Changes made... By request of a few forum members... Empty This is a kool guy who I have bought stuff from

Post  429stang December 11th 2009, 7:54 pm

He is very straight and you could win some great parts for little money. I know he will be very fair on this transaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

429stang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum