BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines

+2
FalconEh
supervel45
6 posters

Go down

Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines Empty Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines

Post  supervel45 May 18th 2016, 4:45 pm

I ordered ( Won Auction ) a Dual Quad Aluminum Air Cleaner Base and Top with Hardware from them that I won in an Ebay Auction for $32.00 plus $14.03 shipping . This was an Exceptionally Low Price for Such an Item. Well when the package came in it was a nice set of SBF Aluminum Valve Covers. I contacted them and asked if anyone called wondering why they got an Air Cleaner Assembly. Within two-three days I had a Prepaid UPS Ticket to Ship the Valve Covers to the Correct Address. About a week passed and I called again Checking the Status of my Order. UPS apparently could not pickup the package because it was not on their normal route. The Gentleman at Craft Racing said he would throw in a T-Shirt for the wait and my cooperation and delay ect. Well the Package Just Came. WoW Not one T-Shift but, Three and a Cap. Also they threw in a Washable Oval Dual Quad Air Filter that was not in the Auction. Those are not real cheap either. Anyways Job Well Done and   THANKS for Everything Keith Craft Racing. Cool

Last edited by supervel45 on May 18th 2016, 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines Empty Re: Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines

Post  supervel45 May 18th 2016, 4:48 pm

http://www.craftperformanceengines.com/Category/Crate-Engines

One Good Turn Deserves Another.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines Empty Re: Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines

Post  FalconEh May 18th 2016, 9:23 pm

Good thing it wasn't a overnighted engine part for drag week, because the t-shirts and pre filter would not have been a consolation IMO Rolling Eyes

Nothing against them, but I believe the sponsors here are World Class and they don't get enough Kudo's!
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow May 19th 2016, 6:18 am

if i recall that place has a cnc program for the same EDDy heads i have as well

Sounds like they made it right for ya
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 19th 2016, 7:32 pm

Keith Craft sold out,but the name of the business stayed the same.Still a class act business that has a good reputation.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 May 20th 2016, 9:44 pm

I am not Sure if QFT is a Site Supporter but, I think they are? Anyway They Sure Make Some Nice Holley and Fuel Supply Parts. Also Keith Phelps is The Man When You Need a Custom Part and He is a Phone Call Away and Always Answers. FalconEH if Craft messed up your order before DragWeek I totally can understand your feelings. They did right by me and it takes Ten Goodboy's to Makeup for one Badboy as the Old Saying Goes and they are at least at a plus one I Guess.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  gt350hr June 1st 2016, 2:06 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Keith Craft sold out,but the name of the business stayed the same.Still a class act business that has a good reputation.

Lance bought the business from Keith and kept everybody there. They are a great bunch .

gt350hr

Back to top Go down

Kudos To Kieth Craft Racing Engines Empty 514

Post  B-351 June 14th 2016, 7:37 pm

They built my 514 short blk. and went through my iron DOOE 429 CJ heads. 700 HP at 6100 RPM and 664 ft lbs trq at 4600 RPM. They are also big in Cobra Kit Cars.06.14.2016

B-351

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down