BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summit Motorsports park has been sold

+2
342g
bbf-falcon
6 posters

Go down

Summit Motorsports park has been sold Empty Summit Motorsports park has been sold

Post  bbf-falcon December 7th 2009, 1:23 pm

John Force has just announced that he has purchased Norwalk Raceway Park from the Bader Family Sad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Summit Motorsports park has been sold Empty Re: Summit Motorsports park has been sold

Post  342g December 7th 2009, 1:59 pm

That could be both bad and good, will just have to wait and see, it all depends on who he has managing it. silent silent
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Summit Motorsports park has been sold Empty Re: Summit Motorsports park has been sold

Post  bbf-falcon December 7th 2009, 3:46 pm

I agree Harold. The Baders are first class people, maybe they will stay on and run it for him. Hopefully John won't be money hungry and ruin the Best track in This region. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 7th 2009, 5:45 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I agree Harold. The Baders are first class people, maybe they will stay on and run it for him. Hopefully John won't be money hungry and ruin the Best track in This region. Rolling Eyes

I don't see that happening. scratch
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord December 7th 2009, 7:40 pm

I dont think Force would run it into the ground either.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Varney December 7th 2009, 7:48 pm

Guys I think this was a old april fools joke from april 1 of this year?

Gary Varney

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 7th 2009, 8:05 pm

Gary Varney wrote:Guys I think this was a old april fools joke from april 1 of this year?

Thanks Gary, That is true, and a big sigh of relief Rolling Eyes
Any changes for you and the car over the winter Question

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav December 8th 2009, 12:46 pm

Rick you AZZ-hole!! Razz Wink

You just got my blood pressure up for nuthin...

BTW, John Force is the Azz-hole, after the Indy debacle. That would break my heart if Norwalk went to _hit.
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Varney December 8th 2009, 2:57 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
Gary Varney wrote:Guys I think this was a old april fools joke from april 1 of this year?

The drivetrain is still pretty fresh so I will probably not do anything there unless I find something going on. The struts and shocks are another story, I they have about 3000 runs on them, probably time to do something there so that is likely what will get attention over the winter on that car. My other car that my daughter drives needs rear chasis work also, so it looks I will be under these things alot before Bradenton. How bout you, anything new with your car?

Gary Varney

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 8th 2009, 4:05 pm

Yea,finally got the engine bug's all out. Think I strangled them w/smoke Laughing Laughing May tear it all apart before spring and put it all in a new A460 block Sooz promised me for Christmas. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 8th 2009, 4:20 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Yea,finally got the engine bug's all out. Think I strangled them w/smoke Laughing Laughing May tear it all apart before spring and put it all in a new A460 block Sooz promised me for Christmas. Very Happy

How you going to have time to build all these motors, Mikes, mine, and then yours, in that order. Very Happy Very Happy cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 December 8th 2009, 5:10 pm

Gary Varney wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:

The drivetrain is still pretty fresh so I will probably not do anything there unless I find something going on. The struts and shocks are another story, I they have about 3000 runs on them, probably time to do something there so that is likely what will get attention over the winter on that car. My other car that my daughter drives needs rear chasis work also, so it looks I will be under these things alot before Bradenton. How bout you, anything new with your car?

Rick. When are you coming to Bradenton, I'll try and come see ya, I live in sasraota.
if thats FL. your talking about.

Keith Merchant

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 8th 2009, 5:23 pm

342g wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Yea,finally got the engine bug's all out. Think I strangled them w/smoke Laughing Laughing May tear it all apart before spring and put it all in a new A460 block Sooz promised me for Christmas. Very Happy

How you going to have time to build all these motors, Mikes, mine, and then yours, in that order. Very Happy Very Happy cheers
Mine can wait Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 8th 2009, 5:25 pm

Just kidding Rick. Very Happy Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 8th 2009, 5:26 pm

Rick. When are you coming to Bradenton, I'll try and come see ya, I live in sasraota.
if thats FL. your talking about.

Keith Merchant[/quote]
Not me. That was gary's Quote Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 8th 2009, 5:35 pm

Rick, did you get your puter at home fixed?
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 December 8th 2009, 5:39 pm

Oh! well never said I could read Rolling Eyes . ok Gary when you comeing down.

Keith

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 8th 2009, 7:04 pm

342g wrote:Rick, did you get your puter at home fixed?
Yes Harold I did, had to reprogram the router.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Varney December 9th 2009, 7:02 pm

res0rli9 wrote:Oh! well never said I could read Rolling Eyes . ok Gary when you comeing down.

Keith
Flyin to Orlando tomorrow for PRI, hope to be there to race late Feb. early March and catch NMRA and NMCA.

Gary Varney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down