BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump

3 posters

Go down

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump  Empty Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump

Post  manofmerc November 19th 2016, 6:01 am

Looks to be a truck model 70s maybe fits a 460 complete except for the dipstick $75 .I still have this mechanical holley pump .It comes with a regulator this is their HP one .I paid about $130 will sell with regulator for $65 plus shipping

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump  Empty Re: Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump

Post  J.Toney November 20th 2016, 9:10 am

Location?
J.Toney
J.Toney

Back to top Go down

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump  Empty Re: Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump

Post  DeepRoots November 20th 2016, 10:06 am

Doug,
I've got a 460 bell, c6 out of a 4wd truck from 78 (I think).

It doesn't have an extension housing as it must have been bolted to a transfer case. The case looks like it'd been welded a few times. Worked when donated to me. I pulled most of the guts out and used some parts here and there, tho I'm sure I have enough parts laying around to make a core.

Bad part? It's 3 hours south of you.
Good part? It's free

If you want pictures or info, let me know.
Drew

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump  Empty Georgia

Post  manofmerc November 22nd 2016, 5:22 am

J Toney I am in Griffin Ga.I am between I 75 and I 85 if you are interested I have some valve bodies convertors and other parts to build a c6 If you would like call me at 678 603 8400 .Drew thanks for the offer I will keep you in mind .Are you going to be home for the holidays? santa

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DeepRoots November 22nd 2016, 8:48 am

No, I go back offshore on Dec 8th. Be back the first week of Jan, probably the 5th or so.

I don't know much about 4x4 trucks as I don't mess with them much. anyway, it's here in the shop where it's been for 2 years Razz If you need a picture of the output shaft or anything, lemme know.

Drew

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Transmisson core complete c-6 & holley fuel pump  Empty Holidays

Post  manofmerc November 23rd 2016, 7:08 am

So sorry you wont be home for Christmas make the best of Thanksgiving though .Why don't you post your case here lots of 4 wheel drive guys on this site .Selling c6 parts is a slow exercise. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family be safe ! Doug santa

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DeepRoots November 23rd 2016, 9:35 am

My family of heathens? They wanted tacos for thanksgiving..... :-)
Not really selling the c6 case, anyone that shows up is welcome to it. It was one of those things where I work on a guy's truck for free to get him running and as a thanks he dropped off a carburetor, a transmission, and some other stuff.

I've had 2 xmas's off this decade, really doesn't bother any of us, just is what it is.

DeepRoots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down