BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

51 ford Tudor

2 posters

Go down

51 ford Tudor  Empty 51 ford Tudor

Post  dr's wife racing November 16th 2017, 10:47 am

I have a 51 ford Tudor that ended up with thru some trading. It is a old ,mild custom. It has a flat head V-8. And a three speed overdrive. It runs and drives good. Has period side pipes. It is converted to 12 volt. The old guy said it has 4.11 gears. It is basically a solid car.
Interior is presentable. It has a bunch of cobbled up switchss from the 12 volt conversion but the dash was not cut.
All the glass is good it has front visor and dual spot lights.
I'm no 51 ford expert. What I do know. It runs and drives good. No smoke or knocks. It shifts good. It has a extra set of flat heads with it. It has a ugly set of ranger wheels on it including a spare tire and wheel. The wiring is terrifying, but it did keep the mice out! It has no major leaks it does not Run hot. The paint is old with a fe!w primer spots. Bumpers and chrome are straight and not rusty but not bright. It would be a cool one to fix up or just drive as a cool old survivor. I Can't post pics here. I can send any thing you want.
I m putting a buy it price on it . $5000 firm. I can always do some trading. Car is for sale locally. I' off next few days so I should be easy to get up with.
My phone is two zero five two seven five 3031.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

51 ford Tudor  Empty Re: 51 ford Tudor

Post  dfree383 November 16th 2017, 7:08 pm

Shoot me some pics please
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR