BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any shorty or mids forsale headers ? my hookers maybe getting tossed

+6
jasonf
rmcomprandy
83-88T-Bird Guy
whitefield
dfree383
5pointslow
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

any shorty or mids forsale headers ? my hookers maybe getting tossed - Page 2 Empty Re: any shorty or mids forsale headers ? my hookers maybe getting tossed

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy February 27th 2018, 5:50 pm

Mark Miller wrote:Alan,those look like they fit pretty good I wander if they fit the Aluminum CJ head like they claim only being a 1 7/8" Tube?Also have you ever used the old Mac 460 Fox Body swap headers?If so how do these CPR headers fit compared to the Mac Headers,Thanks

They will not fit the CJ port Mark.

I wish they did, but I tried them on my A429 heads. Huge gap.

Never tried the MAC headers
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

any shorty or mids forsale headers ? my hookers maybe getting tossed - Page 2 Empty Re: any shorty or mids forsale headers ? my hookers maybe getting tossed

Post  Mark Miller February 27th 2018, 11:30 pm

83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:Alan,those look like they fit pretty good I wander if they fit the Aluminum CJ head like they claim only being a 1 7/8" Tube?Also have you ever used the old Mac 460 Fox Body swap headers?If so how do these CPR headers fit compared to the Mac Headers,Thanks

Thanks for the information i wander if the Hooker Headers fit the A429 Heads as those are the heads I have on my 466?I had my MAC headers off last year to paint them and they weren't looking good in some spots!!! Smile
I think I bought the MAC headers back in 1996 or 1997 so I guess I can't complain!!! Smile

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy March 6th 2018, 11:28 pm

Mark Miller wrote:
83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:

Thanks for the information i wander if the Hooker Headers fit the A429 Heads as those are the heads I have on my 466?I had my MAC headers off last year to paint them and they weren't looking good in some spots!!! Smile
I think I bought the MAC headers back in 1996 or 1997 so I guess I can't complain!!! Smile

I have a set of Hooker headers and they will cover the ports on my A429 heads
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller March 7th 2018, 2:59 am

83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:
Mark Miller wrote:
83-88T-Bird Guy wrote:

I have a set of Hooker headers and they will cover the ports on my A429 heads

Thanks for the Info if I buy headers again I guess it will have to be Hooker,MAC no longer makes them!!! Smile

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum