BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama

5 posters

Go down

Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama Empty Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama

Post  westsideford December 22nd 2009, 1:26 am

Hey all,

Gonna upgrade my phones and re-new my contract. The Phone price is "Free"

So tell me why is it going to cost me $39.00 in tax? If you go off the Suggested Manfact Retail price the phone is expensive and I'd never buy it? Why should I pay that tax on a suggested price? Sounds like a bunch of crapola to me.. Gerrr..

Makes me mad sometimes! Damn, two cans and a very long string comes to mind!

Thanks for reading!

cat
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama Empty Re: Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama

Post  Nevs December 22nd 2009, 8:32 am

Nothing is ever "free"...Cell phone carriers are a bunch of leeches imo!, but a necessary evil! Always read the fine print when signing a new or renewal contract.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtbogger December 23rd 2009, 9:12 pm

westsideford wrote:Hey all,

Gonna upgrade my phones and re-new my contract. The Phone price is "Free"

So tell me why is it going to cost me $39.00 in tax? If you go off the Suggested Manfact Retail price the phone is expensive and I'd never buy it? Why should I pay that tax on a suggested price? Sounds like a bunch of crapola to me.. Gerrr..

Makes me mad sometimes! Damn, two cans and a very long string comes to mind!

Thanks for reading!

cat
They charge it because people pay it!!! Let 'em stick it in their ass!!!

dirtbogger

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 December 23rd 2009, 11:46 pm

I got a call the other day and this guy was trying to get me to change to verizon and a plan they have going on for a limited time only.He said it was 100 mins. for $5 a month the phone was free it was a samsung 350 that retails for $149.99 but I had to pay a connection fee I asked his how much was that he said $39.99 and anything over 100 mins would be extra 35 cent a mins.I told him that don't sound bad but I was happy with what I already have trying to be nice.He ask what I had I told him mine runs me about $35 a month for free mobel to mobel free night and weekends ,text ,and photo and video sharing . then he ask with who are you with so I ask him what it would cost to get what I had with him he said I can't beat that asked why not he said they didn't offer it that way.Then I told him I didn't understand why not when that is who I got my phone with now was Verizon.Then I told him by the way your samsung 350 at walmart is only $20 he said it wasn't a verizon phone and by now I was about getting mad then I told him you telling me I didn't just by 2 from walmart that is Verizon prepaid sansung 350s for $20 a piece and no connection fees. He said I could not get the phones on without paying a connection fee I told him him well you need to learn what Verizon has to offer before trying to sale for Verizon bacause you don't know what you arre saying because I had the turned on and didn't cost a thing and got $10 of airtime told him not to call my # again.Then in alittle bit he calls back want to talk with the wife I ask who is this he tell me he is with verizon and needed to talk with Beth I ask are you the one I talked with about 30 or so mins. ago I don't know I told him my name yes I think I did talk with you I'm now really mad and said a few @##%^&%%$#@ and told him if he called my # again he would be getting a call from verizon hisself so he needed to loose this #. He hadn't called back that I know of.Sorry for long post just needed to vent after reading this post
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Free Cell Phone Upgrade Drama Empty unlimited

Post  bbfstang December 27th 2009, 11:11 pm

I. Love my phone plan by t-mobile.unlimited on 4 phones at 180.00 bucks a month included to phones with internet cheers

bbfstang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down