BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ar block and bastard heads for sale

4 posters

Go down

ar block and bastard heads for sale Empty ar block and bastard heads for sale

Post  foxbody March 10th 2019, 9:18 pm

i have a ar block for sale it came out of a speed boat years ago lem evens built it . i just dont have the timeand expertise for a package like this. it has a bryant crank,bastard heads with titanium valves .tunnel ram intake with both tops. i have the split carbs. jessel valve train i have cam specs but no cam or pushrods it is a 4.605 bore bill miller rods . dont really want to sell but its set for 2 years so maybe somebody will put it back to work. i am wanting to go another direction with my stuff thanks for looking six 2 zero four eight 2 one five 0 nine if you need to call

foxbody

Back to top Go down

ar block and bastard heads for sale Empty Re: ar block and bastard heads for sale

Post  Rickytx630 March 16th 2019, 3:28 pm

have any pictures? mainly heads, cranks and block?

Rickytx630

Back to top Go down

ar block and bastard heads for sale Empty Re: ar block and bastard heads for sale

Post  BBFTorino March 16th 2019, 4:14 pm

Price listing would be nice.

BBFTorino

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 16th 2019, 7:14 pm

Shoot me some prices and pics
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  foxbody March 17th 2019, 7:58 pm

sorry guys all i have is old pics when i got it from paul kane i will get some good pics of the heads block and manifold and all the pistons i would like to get all i can out of this i really dont know what it isall worth or what the market is on a custom piece like this

foxbody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum