BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900)

3 posters

Go down

WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900) Empty WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900)

Post  bbfguy1 February 6th 2021, 1:16 pm

I know this is a long shot, but just asking to see what may be out there, before we have RCI start on a set. Any information about other header fabricators that we are unaware of would be greatly appreciated. We have an 89' Fox, TH400, QA1 K-member, 552 using Ford Motorsport A460's. We would like 2.125 primaries, on a 4.900 Ford spacing but can make the 4.840 work. The RCI headers are built around the old FMS mounts for a BBF in a fox. These mounts sit the motor way forward and really high. We are looking for other alternatives. At this point, we have not ruled out building out own headers. RCI says his headers may work with other mounts/front plate, but may have to be modified.

bbfguy1

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900) Empty Might work for you

Post  mystang460 February 9th 2021, 12:50 pm

I've got a set of Hooker Super Comp 460 swap headers, part #6224HKR. They are only 2" primaries though, not 2.125". They were for a Fox body project I no longer have so they're just collecting dust. I never used them but it looks like the guy I bought them from had installed them because there are a few scratches in the paint, but nothing a rattle can couldn't fix. I don't see or feel any carbon inside them though, he might have never ran them.
Here's a link to the specs...https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/headers_and_exhaust_manifolds/all_headers/parts/6224HKR

PM me if you're interested, I can send you some pics if needed. Otherwise, I hope you find what you're looking for.

mystang460

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900) Empty Re: WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900)

Post  Mark Miller February 10th 2021, 12:48 am

mystang460 wrote:I've got a set of Hooker Super Comp 460 swap headers, part #6224HKR. They are only 2" primaries though, not 2.125".  They were for a Fox body project I no longer have so they're just collecting dust. I never used them but it looks like the guy I bought them from had installed them because there are a few scratches in the paint, but nothing a rattle can couldn't fix. I don't see or feel any carbon inside them though, he might have never ran them.
Here's a link to the specs...https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/headers_and_exhaust_manifolds/all_headers/parts/6224HKR

PM me if you're interested, I can send you some pics if needed. Otherwise, I hope you find what you're looking for.
The headers you have are for factory style production heads and some Aluminum Heads he needs Headers for the A460 Style head!!

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900) Empty Re: WTB: Ford Motorsport A460 Fox Body Headers (4.900)

Post  mystang460 February 10th 2021, 9:32 am

Mark Miller wrote:
The headers you have are for factory style production heads and some Aluminum Heads he needs Headers for the A460 Style head!!

Thanks Mark, I must not have paid close enough attention to his description. Maybe someone else can use them.

mystang460

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down