BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend

4 posters

Go down

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend Empty Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend

Post  5pointslow June 16th 2021, 7:44 pm

My wife fires it up and she was nervous and bumped it a couple times , and yes my driver's header has a small exh leak and when cold you can hear it but I was going over some things and thought I'd throw a quick vid up

We race this sat and Sunday
5pointslow
5pointslow

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend Empty Re: Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend

Post  Mark Miller June 16th 2021, 11:14 pm

5pointslow wrote:

My wife fires it up and she was nervous and bumped it a couple times , and yes my driver's header has a small exh leak and when cold you can hear it but I was going over some things and thought I'd throw a quick vid up

The car looks and sounds good good luck this weekend!!Is that Ford Race red and what's the specs[CFM] on the Dominator and is it a 2 or 3 circuit?Thanks

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend Empty Re: Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend

Post  5pointslow June 17th 2021, 6:13 am

Just a back to back points race for us

Its a davinchi 1080cfm

I'm no you tube expert or pro , i hope eventually i can edit and get better . More or less i wanted to do some videos and have a history or library i can look back at certain events to view
Its as real as it gets a husband and wife that both index race nothing fancy . Have 2 trucks and 2 trailers and everything is paid for but like i said its grass roots to the core

We are having a lot of fun

Sub to my channel if you guys want and you can see more
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend Empty Good luck !

Post  manofmerc June 18th 2021, 4:39 am

Five points I remember your problems several years back you certainly over came all that and good luck to you .Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow June 18th 2021, 9:07 am

manofmerc wrote:Five points I remember your problems several years back you certainly over came all that and good luck to you .Doug

Thanks and yes the new motor works like a charm matched parts make a difference . Solid flat tappet cam nothing to wild

10.00 index
10.50 index
6.50 index

Is what we race in and won last 2 track championships in 10.50 at our track

Thanks
Andy
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for sat and Sunday race weekend Empty Flat tappet

Post  manofmerc June 19th 2021, 5:41 am

I to am a flat tappet guy I sometimes consider a solid roller but it hasn't happened yet anyway .Most at my track have windsors with hyd. rollers most v8 chevys use hyd. rollers also .Maybe one day I will go with a roller cam it just isn't a big deal to a bracket racer .Doug

manofmerc
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 19th 2021, 11:08 am

5pointslow wrote:

Good Luck !!!

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow June 21st 2021, 10:14 pm

Sorry for crappy quality video
Lost in semi finals on sat and won on Sunday . Sunday I got lucky
And won as he broke out in finals . I may have still gotten him but would have been in his favor as it was around 90 degrees out

My wife did not get to race as we were warming up her car sat morning the magnafuel 275 pump crapped out
5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum