BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for your service to all the veteran's

3 posters

Go down

Thank you for your service to all the veteran's  Empty Thank you for your service to all the veteran's

Post  5pointslow November 11th 2021, 2:24 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to the members and families on here for choosing to serve our country .
We truly wouldn't have the freedom's we have without you guys

5pointslow
5pointslow

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your service to all the veteran's  Empty Re: Thank you for your service to all the veteran's

Post  dfree383 November 11th 2021, 6:32 pm

I’ll second that
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Mark Miller likes this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your service to all the veteran's  Empty Re: Thank you for your service to all the veteran's

Post  zbob November 11th 2021, 11:55 pm

thank you for my paid vacation to africa, norfolk, halifax, brooklyn, phili, newport, jacksonville, mayport, chicago.
....only caught the clap three times, crabs twice, scabies and throat swelled up. had more african/french/italian girl friends than i can remember their names.... btw now that i am a has been thanks for the free health care and the monthly check i get nowadays. zbob

ps there really was a marakesh express train!

zbob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down