BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link

+2
Larry Williams
westsideford
6 posters

Go down

Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link Empty Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link

Post  westsideford December 31st 2009, 2:09 am

Well I would hope you could bring your kids into the computer room to watch this one. Not sure if ya seen it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3C9eDLKKwM

God Bless Erica and truly hope she has an awesome 2010 season in Pro Stock behind that Ford Power!

Happy New Yrear!

cat
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link Empty Re: Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link

Post  Larry Williams December 31st 2009, 5:13 am

what a dirty trick posting this so late. look at the time I just finished watching. Great bio of erica. grrrr I needed some sleep tonite
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link Empty Re: Movie: Right on Track.. Erica Enders.. YT Link

Post  69F100 December 31st 2009, 6:44 am

Les you need to get on eastern time so you don't post so late over here I liked that vid post watch all 9 of them.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry Williams December 31st 2009, 3:27 pm

all 9 are great. I look forward to watching them again twice more with each of my daughters. I bought a jr dragster last year and we are waiting on next racing season.
Larry Williams
Larry Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno December 31st 2009, 3:49 pm

yep ...watch till #3 will finish the rest tonight w/ Stephen .......... cool link Les

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 31st 2009, 5:58 pm

Larry Williams wrote:all 9 are great. I look forward to watching them again twice more with each of my daughters. I bought a jr dragster last year and we are waiting on next racing season.

yep, same here........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun December 31st 2009, 8:09 pm

geat vid les ,,, my kids love the vid,, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ,,,,but they kids wanted to know why the jr dragsteris faster than your stang Question Question Question you know kids say the damdest things affraid affraid affraid
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down