BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE

Go down

Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE Empty Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE

Post  powerstrokeace January 4th 2010, 1:20 am

Guy's I have my flowmaster Scavenger mufflers for sale. They are for 2.25 Dia. Pipe. and have a 4" outlet and have the insert for the crank case evac system and are Jet Coated the Silver finish. I removed them since the class doesn't require them any more. They have a few slight dents from trying to remove them. Send me a Email and I can email picutre for those who are interested.
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sh...oducts_id=3238

$250 shipped!!!

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE Empty Re: Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE

Post  powerstrokeace January 9th 2010, 6:12 pm

lower price $250 shipped OBO

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE Empty Re: Flowmaster Scavenger Mufflers LOWER PRICE

Post  powerstrokeace January 23rd 2010, 11:39 pm

powerstrokeace wrote:Guy's I have my flowmaster Scavenger mufflers for sale. They are for 2.25 Dia. Pipe. and have a 4" outlet and have the insert for the crank case evac system and are Jet Coated the Silver finish. I removed them since the class doesn't require them any more. They have a few slight dents from trying to remove them. Send me a Email and I can email picutre for those who are interested.
http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/sh...oducts_id=3238

$250 shipped!!!

Ace

$200 + shipping
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down