BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar?

+4
c.evans
HorsinAround
bbf-falcon
birdracer
8 posters

Go down

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar? Empty Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar?

Post  birdracer January 11th 2010, 11:09 am

saturday 9:00 eastern at the Hatfield hall,Rose Hulman institute? just checking before we take off on friday.meeting anywhere on friday night? looking forward to seeing the boys again,thanks for all you do..Brian Wheat

birdracer

Back to top Go down

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar? Empty Re: Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar?

Post  bbf-falcon January 11th 2010, 12:08 pm

Yes, inquiring minds need to know Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar? Empty ALso

Post  HorsinAround January 11th 2010, 12:20 pm

Also, what time is it projected to be over? just curious...
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar? Empty Re: Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar?

Post  c.evans January 11th 2010, 12:21 pm

Everything is a go guys! Rick, if you don't mind, call the Texas Roadhouse on Hwy 41 and tell them we're coming to eat and raise hell Friday night. Try to get all the tables together like last year in Evansville. If the Roadhouse won't work with you, then call the Lonestar just across the street in the same parking lot as the Drury INN, and see if we can't get enough tables to feed about 50 guys. I don't know the phone numbers, so do the Google thing.

Thanks,
Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 11th 2010, 12:24 pm

HorsinAround wrote:Also, what time is it projected to be over? just curious...

Depends on how long you want to eat, drink and party with your friends! For some of us it was Friday night through Sunday morning. I'd say about 40 hours or so.

As far as the program at Rose-Hulman, it will be all day and we should be done around 5:00-5:30 or so in the afternoon. We got an all star list of guest speakers.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 11th 2010, 12:27 pm

Yep if it goes like last year, sleep was optional, and definately don't sleep in the bar. You will get decorated. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Charlie, is all as planned for the Winter Seminar? Empty Re

Post  HorsinAround January 11th 2010, 12:38 pm

Yea, I saw the pictures...definitely won't be passing out or sleeping at the bar or anywhere else you guys are at.. Very Happy

Just let us know where and what time the friday evening shindig will be. I've got a room at the Dury for Friday night and will probably get down there around 6-6:30pm
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 11th 2010, 12:48 pm

I was merely there to photograph and post the evidence. I think the perpetrators are going to be there though, minus one bad kitty cat. It will be a great time to visit with all of the guys face to face again. There are 4 of us coming out from Montana, Iowa, and Nebraska, and we hope to be there early friday afternoon, so we can get in a little more meet and greet time. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 11th 2010, 1:05 pm

I talked to Adney this morning and he's going to try and fly in from Maine and then hitch a ride with one of you guys from Michigan (back home). In case you don't know, Adney's father passed away but he says that he will do everything he can to make the seminar. I gave Adney some names, numbers etc... to try and find a ride back to MI.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing all you guys again.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 11th 2010, 4:22 pm

Here's what Charlie and I have got so far. This is the plan.

We will meet outside the Texas Roadhouse at 7.45pm. Plan to be seated all in one section at around 8pm. The manager said it's busy there on Friday nite, but they will do their best to keep us together. So the party date is set guy's, so ya better plan on bringing a good time attitude. And plan on getting your pic's taken because it will be on the forum come monday. Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 11th 2010, 5:41 pm

Rick,

Speaking of pictures, I need a 'picture taker' before, during and after the seminar. Baically the whole weekend... Any suggestions? These will be pictures for the DVD What a Face
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround January 11th 2010, 9:54 pm

I can bring my digital eos rebel if needed.
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 11th 2010, 10:02 pm

Thanks for nailing that down for us Rick. Cool

Photographs, don't you mean "evidence" there Damon. Twisted Evil How much "evidence" do you want or need? I can bring a camera also and download some stuff as the weekend goes on to keep the "slackers", I mean unfortunate ones who could not attend, updated on the weekend, if you'd like also.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround January 11th 2010, 10:31 pm

Maybe we both need to post and upload so none of the ornreyness is missed. lol
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty January 11th 2010, 10:57 pm

HorsinAround wrote:Maybe we both need to post and upload so none of the ornreyness is missed. lol

If it's like last year, there will be plenty of it to go around. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

My biggest fear,,,,,,,,,,,,has been having you guys,,,,,,,,,,"The Dredges of Humanity",,,,,,,,,,, around all these college girls. Now that I hear old "Love Them and Leave Them Coug" Laughing , is not able to attend, I am breathing a sigh of relief. However, I still want to warn y'all about behaving yourselves there on campus. Evil or Very Mad If you promise that, then I won't say anything about your behavior at The Roadhouse. What happens in the Roadhouse, stays in the Roadhouse Exclamation Laughing Well hopefully. In the Coug case, he took one little waitress out in the parking lot and laid her in the back seat of a crew cab dually. That's a sure sign he's a drag racer Exclamation Razz

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 11th 2010, 11:12 pm

D. Sea wrote:Rick,

Speaking of pictures, I need a 'picture taker' before, during and after the seminar. Baically the whole weekend... Any suggestions? These will be pictures for the DVD What a Face

Damon, I will do anything to help, you know that Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  birdracer January 12th 2010, 10:38 am

OK Charlie,we will probally not arrive in time to catch you at the Roadhouse,but will see you at the Seminar..Brian

birdracer

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans January 12th 2010, 11:17 am

Brian,

Sounds great! By the way, I figure we've got to have some place to eat on Saturday night also, for the guys who are hanging around. We can either do the Roadhouse thing or the Lonestar thing. The Lonestar is just across the parking lot from the Drury Inn. I suggest we go there Saturday, that way some of us can just "stagger" back to the hotel. Razz

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 12th 2010, 12:40 pm

I hate I am going to mis this event, it sounds like it is going to be loaded with some good info!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 12th 2010, 12:51 pm

I'll bring my laptop and if you guys have SD cards then I can download the pictures for future use or abuse Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav January 12th 2010, 4:30 pm

c.evans wrote:Brian,

Sounds great! By the way, I figure we've got to have some place to eat on Saturday night also, for the guys who are hanging around. We can either do the Roadhouse thing or the Lonestar thing. The Lonestar is just across the parking lot from the Drury Inn. I suggest we go there Saturday, that way some of us can just "stagger" back to the hotel. Razz

Uncle Charlie

Sounds like a plan Uncle Charlie...
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround January 13th 2010, 1:37 pm

c.evans wrote: In the Coug case, he took one little waitress out in the parking lot and laid her in the back seat of a crew cab dually. That's a sure sign he's a drag racer Exclamation Razz

Uncle Charlie

Did he happen to mention if her name was Rosey Palms Twisted Evil
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down