BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

64 Ford pick up

4 posters

Go down

64 Ford pick up Empty 64 Ford pick up

Post  dr's wife racing January 19th 2010, 5:09 pm

How interesting is a 64 ford short bed with orig 292 and factory auto.Truck is pretty solid,some rust in floor of bed but very solid every where else.Runs good shifts good all orig under hood inc oil bath breather and gen.There's not mch to the inside but it is all there and not cut up.has orig raido heat works shows 27000 milesA old man had it said it was a forestry truck before he got it.I have not seen a 64 with a orig auto. Question
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

64 Ford pick up Empty Re: 64 Ford pick up

Post  jasonf January 19th 2010, 7:39 pm

Those are cool trucks. I had a 63 Mercury for awhile. Does it have the matching box or is it the old style?
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 19th 2010, 11:14 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:How interesting is a 64 ford short bed with orig 292 and factory auto.Truck is pretty solid,some rust in floor of bed but very solid every where else.Runs good shifts good all orig under hood inc oil bath breather and gen.There's not mch to the inside but it is all there and not cut up.has orig raido heat works shows 27000 milesA old man had it said it was a forestry truck before he got it.I have not seen a 64 with a orig auto. Question

I likem Cool Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  paulie9fingers January 20th 2010, 9:21 am

That truck would be very cool, the Y blocks are hugely popular in the traditional rods, they sound great (see my '62 galaxie in the Rides thread). How much and where is this truck located, if it's not to far away I may be interested if you don't want it.
paulie9fingers
paulie9fingers

Back to top Go down

64 Ford pick up Empty truck/other stuff for sale

Post  dr's wife racing January 20th 2010, 12:01 pm

I bought the truck on the spot I only have about 1000$ in it.It has the matching bed fleet side.It' located in west central Al.I have way too many projects and not enough time.The automatic in a truck was what semmed so strange to me,I just didn't want to see it go for scrap,The guy also has a 66 t bird that was a old resto. 390 4v runs drives solid complete car it is missing the front bumper.That is the only thing missing on the entire car. Tires are dry but you could but you cold replace the tires and bumper and apply TLC and have a very presentable car.The 390 was rebuilt abut 5 yrs ago but has almost no miles on it.He is asking 2000$ This would be a steal if any of you wanted it.I have a couple of projects I'm thinking of getting rid of One would the truck above,I need some time to think on it.The other is a 67 mustang coupe v-8 car I bought as a incomplete project very solid car disc brake front ps pb no rust any where.has new floor pans installed has no motor or trans but otherwise mostly complrte I'll take 1500$ for it if anyone is intrested.I can get you get you you photos ect.I just was not ready to post it on the for sale section. I'll give Paulie first shot a the truck if I decide to sell it.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down