BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does this sound descent

4 posters

Go down

does this sound descent Empty does this sound descent

Post  new2460 January 25th 2010, 10:36 pm

i have a chance to buy a shortbolck that is .030w/oil mods,kb pistons, stock rods w/arp bolts, balanced, small rv cam max lift is like .510, has about 1000 miles, $600. this sounds pretty good to me and the guy is trustworthy. what do you think. im just wondering.

new2460

Back to top Go down

does this sound descent Empty Re: does this sound descent

Post  jbozzelle January 25th 2010, 10:43 pm

Doesn't sound bad to me. I usually add up what it'll cost to source and machine that kind of stuff and divide by half. If it's near that I'd say it's fair.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug January 25th 2010, 11:12 pm

the question is what do you plan on doing with it? if it is going to be a race engine Pass the Hyper u junktics will not last.... if it is just a mild street engine and going to stay that way good deal..... oh and Hyper u junktics don't like Nos very well.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

new2460 wrote:i have a chance to buy a shortbolck that is .030w/oil mods,kb pistons, stock rods w/arp bolts, balanced, small rv cam max lift is like .510, has about 1000 miles, $600. this sounds pretty good to me and the guy is trustworthy. what do you think. im just wondering.
Don't think about it very long, because at that price it won't last long Shocked

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum