BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6115 slip in header primary tube needed

2 posters

Go down

6115 slip in header primary tube needed Empty 6115 slip in header primary tube needed

Post  John G February 3rd 2010, 1:08 am

A friend has donated a pair of used hooker 6115 headers for my Torino project. The problem is that one of the slip in primary tubes is damaged. If anyone has an old set of 6115's that they would like to part out please let me know.
John G
John G

Back to top Go down

6115 slip in header primary tube needed Empty Re: 6115 slip in header primary tube needed

Post  bbf-falcon February 3rd 2010, 10:39 am

Take it down to the muffler shop and have a new one bent from the old one,if ya can't find one.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

6115 slip in header primary tube needed Empty Re: 6115 slip in header primary tube needed

Post  John G February 3rd 2010, 11:34 pm

I might have to do that. The problem with the tube is that the previous owner had reworked one of the tubes so that it would fit a galaxy DOAH!, so I do not know the exact shape it needs to be. worse comes to worse I will definitely give the muffler shop guys a shot at it. Thanks foe the recommendation.
John G
John G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down