BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any old gray haired man having a birthday today ?

5 posters

Go down

any old gray haired man having a birthday today ? Empty any old gray haired man having a birthday today ?

Post  dadof384k August 16th 2009, 10:38 am

Last night at the jegs quick 32 race im sure we heard that today was somebody's bir bir day ?

dadof384k

Back to top Go down

any old gray haired man having a birthday today ? Empty Re: any old gray haired man having a birthday today ?

Post  Nevs August 16th 2009, 10:54 am

dadof384k wrote:Last night at the jegs quick 32 race im sure we heard that today was somebody's bir bir day ?

You wouldn't be talking about Charlie, would you? He's got gray hair, but he's not old! Wink

Happy birthday Charlie Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by Nevs on August 16th 2009, 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

any old gray haired man having a birthday today ? Empty Re: any old gray haired man having a birthday today ?

Post  dadof384k August 16th 2009, 10:58 am

Not sure about his age, but i think he remembers when the ford flat head was the latest and greatest thing !

dadof384k

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans August 19th 2009, 9:39 am

Your name is MUD, you little stud puppy! I ain't as old as the V-8 flathead Ford. Now then, the Oldsmobile OHV Rocket V-8, that's a different story. Smile

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 19th 2009, 5:44 pm

Happy Birthday MR Charlie, I look forward to metting you one day
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs August 19th 2009, 5:45 pm

c.evans wrote:Your name is MUD, you little stud puppy! I ain't as old as the V-8 flathead Ford. Now then, the Oldsmobile OHV Rocket V-8, that's a different story. Smile

Charlie

Charlie,
Please note that I had your back Exclamation Wink lol!
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  darrin1999 August 19th 2009, 6:48 pm

happy birthday charlie Smile

darrin1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down