BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ya gotta love the South!!!!

+4
fastfrog
IcallhimGeorge
schmitty
ThndrChkn
8 posters

Go down

Ya gotta love the South!!!! Empty Ya gotta love the South!!!!

Post  ThndrChkn February 17th 2010, 12:16 pm

Tennessee:

The owner of a golf course was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into his office and said, 'You graduated from the University of Tennessee and I need some help. If I were to give you $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?'
The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, 'Everything but my earrings.'

Alabama:

A group of Alabama friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck. Where's Henry? the others asked.
Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail, the successful hunter replied.
You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back? they inquired.
A tough call, nodded the hunter. But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!

Texas:

The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked, 'Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don't you see that sign right over your head'. 'Yep', he replied. 'That's why I dumpin it here, cause it says 'Fine For Dumping Garbage'.

Louisiana:

A senior at LSU was overheard saying... 'When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana .' When asked why, he replied he'd rather be in Louisiana because everything happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the civilized world.

Mississippi:

The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy, 'Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup

truck from the parking lot!'
Bubba replied, 'Did you see who it was?'
The young man answered, 'I couldn't tell, but I got his license number.'

Georgia:

A Georgia State trooper pulled over a pickup on I- 75. The trooper asked, 'Got any I.D.?'
The driver replied, 'Bout whut?'

North Carolina:

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it.
Then he got back in the car to wait. A passerby studied the scene as he drove by and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was....
The man replied, 'I have a flat tire.'
The passerby asked, 'But what's with the flowers?'
The man responded, 'When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. Hey, it don't make no sense to me neither.'

And this one from South Carolina:

You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Ya gotta love the South!!!! Empty Re: Ya gotta love the South!!!!

Post  schmitty February 17th 2010, 8:12 pm

Laughing
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge February 17th 2010, 8:36 pm

Here you go Doug....

Why do guys in Montana wear rubber boots?

So they can stick the sheeps back legs in so they dont run off during intercourse.

Razz
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Ya gotta love the South!!!! Empty Shoe in MOUTH

Post  fastfrog February 17th 2010, 9:09 pm

Why you make fun of us Evil or Very Mad ??? Stupid Twisted Evil --fire water Indian affraid ---I'd say something about your state but there ain't nothing there --just another dead state. At least we(Clemson) have won a national Championship in main man sport--( FOOTBALL ) Whats Montana done? ? confused Not even ever rank.. Sleep Enjoy that snow rendeer --we are still racing, cheers not looking out window DAY DREAMING Shocked -----[Your jokes are normally good but this one SUCKS.b] lol! geek

fastfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn February 17th 2010, 9:54 pm

fastfrog wrote:Why you make fun of us Evil or Very Mad ??? Stupid Twisted Evil --fire water Indian affraid ---I'd say something about your state but there ain't nothing there --just another dead state. At least we(Clemson) have won a national Championship in main man sport--( FOOTBALL ) Whats Montana done? ? confused Not even ever rank.. Sleep Enjoy that snow rendeer --we are still racing, cheers not looking out window DAY DREAMING Shocked -----[Your jokes are normally good but this one SUCKS.b] lol! geek

Actually, University of Montana has won a few National Championships in their division. 1-AA.

And Carroll College right here in Helena, Montana has been there "6" times in a row, (NAIA) and has won it 5 in a row of those 6. A feat "NO" other college in "ANY" division has ever done. And I' be willing to bet few if any pro teams can claim the same fame. These colleges recruit mostly Montana high school players. Of which, my son's high school has won 11 State Championships. And C.M. Russell High School, in Great Falls has won 13. We may not be in the big leagues as your major colleges, but we're still winners, not whiners!

Sticks and Stones dude! Go hump someone elses leg! Razz Razz

P.S. I love snow too. Gives me time to work on my ride.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 17th 2010, 11:54 pm

I likem Doug,keepum coming Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bcr466 February 18th 2010, 3:53 am

Man from Montanna was sitting between two locals at a bar, one on the right of the three says,"damn what is that smell"?
One on the left says," man I dont know but its about to gag me!"
They both look at the Montanna guy in the center, and one asks "man, have you shit?"
Center man nods his head for yes.
Man on left asks, "well dont you think you should get up, go change your clothes, wash up or something?"
Montanna guy shakes his head to say no.
Guy on right asks, "why the hell not, man you stink something awful!"
Montanna guy finally says, "cause I'm not through shittin yet!" Very Happy
bcr466
bcr466

http://cracing@frontiernet.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn February 18th 2010, 8:41 am

Oh no. Not another Montana joke. affraid affraid Dude, that makes no sense whatsoever. Razz 2nd, the name of my state is in my avatar. Read before writing. Wink

Doug... Cool

Last edited by ThndrChkn on February 18th 2010, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge February 18th 2010, 9:04 am

SC people make enough fun of themselves. Thats why people dont waste time making jokes about us.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Ya gotta love the South!!!! Empty Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post  fastfrog February 18th 2010, 9:34 am

Had to thrown some coal to the fire. Razz It's the southern Italian in me. Cool You mean there is a divison 2 ?? confused Must before kids who ride in wagons and donkeys. bounce Cain't be jack azz's as they are all in Washington D.C. bom How much manure does that PICKUP haul??? About 260 lbs , right???? clown Heeeeeeeeeee ! ! I'll be thinking about ya on saturday cheers --www.darlingtondragway.com-- Now lets get real serious here pirat --since you are a service man like me sunny , then try this but turn volume up on your PC--www.thewarriorsong.com then press video, lol! oh buy the shirt you like it homie. confused May the "FORCE be with YOU"[ bom Laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Man ! !b]Oh, yes I'm CRAZY thats why I'm your friend, how past the grits and ham. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

fastfrog

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge February 18th 2010, 1:47 pm

Holy smilie overload Batman! Laughing
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bcr466 February 18th 2010, 4:18 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:Oh no. Not another Montana joke. affraid affraid Dude, that makes no sense whatsoever. Razz 2nd, the name of my state is in my avatar. Read before writing. Wink

Spelled that way to keep from offending my friend from Montana Smile

Doug... Cool
bcr466
bcr466

http://cracing@frontiernet.net

Back to top Go down

Post  511Fox February 22nd 2010, 3:52 pm

Hey I resimble that post Exclamation Embarassed lol! Razz

I admit I'm a Redneck just a well educated one. Razz Suspect

511Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  John I. February 23rd 2010, 5:08 pm

Doug, you forgot to tell him the greatest thing about Montana - it borders Alberta!! We got it all up here - temps from -40 to +110, oil, natural gas, mountains, badlands , rivers, race tracks, great beer, rednecks, Edmonton Oilers...err, nevermind that last one...

John I.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down