BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts for Sale

3 posters

Go down

Parts for Sale Empty Parts for Sale

Post  kjett February 22nd 2010, 2:56 am

I need to clean the garage and make some money to fund the new motor, so I'm selling a bunch of parts!

1 pair of D3VE heads that were home ported by me using Scott J's Re-in-car-nation site as a guide. The bowls were cleaned up as well as the short turns. Intake side has been gasket matched to a Felpro CJ intake gasket. Exhaust was matched to a 2" header, bump removed and thermactor hole filled. These heads are assembled with stock valves, Comp Cams 924-16 springs, Comp Cams 741-16 reatiners and Comp Cams 611-16 locks, Viton seals. Guides were re-lined when I had the machine work done last year. Machine work consisted of hot tank, magnaflux, 3 angle valve job, new guide liners, decking of surface .030, and setting up springs. Also included is a Crane stud conversion kit to allow for roller rockers. I'd like to get $700 obo plus shipping, since I have more than that in machine costs and parts.

Second is a set of Manley Sever Duty 1.76 valves that were eventually going into my D3 heads, but have since gone another direction. These are brand new in the box. Part number 11529-8. They sell for $183.95 at summit, will sell for $150 plus shipping.

Third is a Comp Cams XM270h Xtreme Marine hydraulic flat tappet cam and Comp lifters. Cam specs are .554/.557 lift, 226/236 @ .050, 110* icl, 112* lobe-center angle. This cam was broke in with the inner springs removed, then ran in the motor for a total of 11 200' passes in my mud truck before I pulled it all apart to go bigger. Asking $100 obo plus shipping for cam and lifters.

Fourth is a Weiand Stealth 8012 intake that has been gasket matched to the heads using the same Felpro CJ gasket, as well as having most of the casting flash removed in the ports. $125 obo plus shipping.

If someone is interested in the whole top end setup, I will sell as a package for $1000.

Lastly is the stock 460 dished pistons and rods from a 1978 D1VE block. These came from a truck motor, but have the square headed bolts. They are good cores and can be cleaned up and re-used. $50 obo plus shipping for the set.

All parts are located in Northern VA (right outside of Washington DC). All parts gotta go to fund the new motor! Twisted Evil

Last edited by kjett on March 15th 2010, 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Parts for Sale Empty Re: Parts for Sale

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy February 22nd 2010, 5:51 pm

Karl:
Might be interested. Cam and heads look like they might work with my Procharger.

Are the used lifters marked as to their mated cam lobes?

Thanks,
Alan
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett February 22nd 2010, 6:38 pm

Alan, the lifters are back in the lifter box and are marked by cylinder and int/ex.
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge February 24th 2010, 6:24 pm

how about I give your wife an orgasm and leave with the intake while youre at work.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett February 24th 2010, 10:43 pm

I do that well enough, thanks for the offer though. If you want the intake, you can pick it up in March when you come up. Lemme know.
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 1st 2010, 12:56 am

TTT Make me an offer, gotta move these parts out so I can afford the new stuff. Very Happy
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2010, 8:58 pm

Bump, updated some prices, gotta move this stuff out! Very Happy
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content