BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New built 472 BBF engine...REDUCED PRICE

Go down

New built 472 BBF engine...REDUCED PRICE Empty New built 472 BBF engine...REDUCED PRICE

Post  fordloverracing March 18th 2010, 2:20 pm

I have a new professionally built 472 engine for sale, this engine was built for a customer who has now decided to go with a larger build. It is a damage free D9TE block, +.060", 3YAB crank @ .010"/.010", re-conn'ed D6VE rods with Speed Pro 535CP60 pistons (10.0 CR), plasma rings, Clevite rod, main & cam bearings, Mellings oil pump, screen & shaft, Comp XM270H hyd cam, lifters & chain set, new Ford Racing valve covers, front sump 6 qt oil pan, re-built D0VE-C heads with new valves, powder-coated Weiand 8012 Stealth 4v intake, new water pump, fuel pump, new billet HEI distributor & wires. Damper, hachet, pulleys & alt brackets included. NO carb, alternator, starter,flywheel or exhaust manifolds included. Engine has had a 3 hour break-in run & is still on the test stand for inspection, if desired. Full dyno workup is available for my cost ($400 per day + fuel/oil). This is NOT a race engine, but a VERY strong low-to-mid range torquer. 1200 to 5800 working range. I will mount on a metal stand for shipping. Possible help on delivery, DEPENDING on your location. REDUCED PRICE--$2500.00 OR $2150.00 MINUS the intake and the aluminum valve covers. Located in the Knoxville, TN area, zip 37804. Thanks, Rick...rbt3246(at)bellsouth.net
****** Due to several inquiries, the owner has agreed to sell the engine MINUS the intake manifold and/or the Ford Racing valve covers and/or the HEI distributor. I can install painted steel valve covers in lieu of the aluminum ones if desired, I do not have any regular distributors but I do have some factory cast iron 4v intakes if desired. Price would be adjusted accordingly.
fordloverracing
fordloverracing

Back to top Go down