BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April

+2
richter69
Bsherry
6 posters

Go down

Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April Empty Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April

Post  Bsherry March 24th 2010, 5:32 pm

We plan on heading up to Beach Bend on the 11th of April to get our car ready for the Bash in May.

Anybody else want to get their car in "put Bruno on the trailer" mode Very Happy

This is Bowling Green's usual Sunday program, no special event or anything but if the weather is good we need to get our car sorted out BEFORE we show up for the Bash in May.

Bruce
Bsherry
Bsherry
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April Empty Re: Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April

Post  richter69 March 24th 2010, 6:00 pm

Plan on testing a new set of "w's" myself here in a week or so.........................my junk has been on "put Bruno on the trailer" mode for a while now........................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April Empty Re: Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April

Post  scottke March 24th 2010, 9:56 pm

Unless you plan to run in a bracket class, you are going to do alot of waiting. Evil or Very Mad Best to come on a Sat. afternoon. You would be able to get more passes in.
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 24th 2010, 10:24 pm

LiL Tweety don't have to be in any special mode to Trailer Nikki Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird March 24th 2010, 11:36 pm

Ole Killer is still in Kick Ass and Take Names Mode.....And as always the "Piss on BooBoo" mode lol! king[img]Gettin Ready for the Bash - Test & Tune in April Wally[/img]
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr March 25th 2010, 1:54 pm

Easy there King ding a ling! That check ain't been written yet Very Happy Just hoping to have a great time just like every other year and no issues. Pretty cool this will be the 4th bash we've had and I've been lucky enough to attend each one although the first was without our junk there. Putting the mullet on the trailer is just an added incentive for me!! Laughing king I'd like to thank Phillip, Lem, Adney,Jomar and everyone else that puts this deal together!!! No way it would happen without them and sure as hell wouldn't be the same either!! Cool

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down