BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My boy Bruno's in the ER this morning with chest pains

+57
Mike P
NOS42
Dave Maxwell
uf63
hillbillyerv
D's557BBF
badnotch
bruno
83-88T-Bird Guy
DILLIGASDAVE
nuclearcobra
Bsherry
westsideford
jones
FORDMANLCRACKEL
morrisracing
Treeyasoon
c.evans
Doug Rahn
bbf-falcon
jasonf
the Coug
Just Brian
IcallhimGeorge
Nevs
redneckprofessor
514Fox87
pipedobber
lghting94
Budman
61coon
Old blue Racin Team
billandlori
Northwest outlaw
Greg_P
cobratori
svted
schmitty
capri-sun
J R
bbfstang
89LX
richter69
Yoeman
stangr8cr
D. Sea
69F100
ThndrChkn
deerhunter3814
GTmustang
KY JELLY
bigblockfox468
res0rli9
Lem Evans
dfree383
342g
56Tbird
61 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My boy Bruno's in the ER this morning with chest pains - Page 3 Empty Re: My boy Bruno's in the ER this morning with chest pains

Post  c.evans August 18th 2009, 8:31 pm

Hope you get to feeling better real quick Nick! Wink

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

My boy Bruno's in the ER this morning with chest pains - Page 3 Empty Re: My boy Bruno's in the ER this morning with chest pains

Post  Treeyasoon August 18th 2009, 8:41 pm

Chest pain is definately nothin' to take lightly.....Hope you get to feelin' better soon.
Jeff
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun August 18th 2009, 8:47 pm

thanx dan-o for the update,, nickster,, hope ya feel better,, glad it was nothing serious,,,get well buddy Smile Smile Smile
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug August 18th 2009, 9:01 pm

56Tbird wrote:I doubt that very seriously lol!

No Old Blue Racing it won't become a pissin match I have been noticing they are deleting post here and there.... so if you say something to get at his thin skin they just delete it..... about Par

But Bruno I really hope you are ok, you are a cool guy. get well soon

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  morrisracing August 18th 2009, 10:02 pm

Glad to hear that everything is ok Nick. Very Happy

William
morrisracing
morrisracing

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 18th 2009, 11:04 pm

Glad to hear everything's cool Nick...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  FORDMANLCRACKEL August 18th 2009, 11:10 pm

Glad everything turned out ok Nick

Lonnie
FORDMANLCRACKEL
FORDMANLCRACKEL

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr August 18th 2009, 11:14 pm

Good news Nick!! I'm still gonna beat them there numbers of yours so if you were looking for Boo Boo to take it easy on ya, well............................... sorry bud!! Very Happy Tell mamma and the boys to take it easy on ya!

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jones August 18th 2009, 11:28 pm

Get well Bruno, I have been in your shoes. Just relax and things will get done when they get done.

Besides just go get a bunch of life insurance and look at it as a get rich quick scheme for your kids!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford August 19th 2009, 1:00 am

Hope all is good.. Get well
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 August 19th 2009, 1:24 am

glad to here everythings ok Nick

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Bsherry August 19th 2009, 4:23 am

Nick,

You had the WHOLE family concerned! Just like at the track, know when to get out of it and slow down Very Happy

You take care.

Bruce
Bsherry
Bsherry
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra August 19th 2009, 5:01 am

Damn Nick your supposed to spread it on crackers with creamcheese not eat it by the spoonfull What a Face hang in there buddy you'll be fine i'm sure.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE August 19th 2009, 7:27 am

Glad everything is OK Nick.

So was the chest pain just heart burn or a backed up monster fart from some super spicy grilled chicken? If it was some fire chicken you must not have drunk enough beer to put the fire out properly. Very Happy

Feel better soon.
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy August 19th 2009, 8:08 am

Glad to hear Nick is o.k.
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 19th 2009, 8:18 am

I also am glad nick is okay, Has he come home yet,

He just wanted to get out of moving Furniture this weekend J/K
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 19th 2009, 8:29 am

Thank you guys for all the prayers and concern , it definetly was a scare for me. I woke up yesterday morning with the pain so intense in my chest that it started moving to my arm i said to myself "this doesnt seem right " ....... so the pain went away for a couple of minutes i then proceeded to go to work i get there get the day going as usuall for the guys and boom i feel to my knees and the pain was severe ....so i hop in my truck and drove myself to the emergency room ........ well to make a long story short 3 blood tests , 2 ekg's, 1 ct scan , 1 stress test oh and 1 aspirin and a perkaset later im back home ...the doctor release me last night and said i was in great health -----go figure ........... like Mr. Sherry said i just need to slow things down and use this experience as an eye opener .

To address the comment the coug said about deleting stuff because im thin skinned ....yes Randy you are right there was no need for me to invited Ligia (one of the car models here ) i dont want this place to turn into the bullet and im trying my best to get a good thing going here .... there are several guys that i would like to come over to this forum but the say its to harsh ..........go figure ..again. Randy i understand your comments, your tone of voice ,etc... but some of the new guys dont and its hard for some people to read others thru the world of typing

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 19th 2009, 8:37 am

Good to have you back Bruno.

I think Dan was realy to play dust in the wind, for "old bruno"..... Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge August 19th 2009, 9:08 am

Glad to have you back Nick. Take care.

bruno wrote: Randy i understand your comments, your tone of voice ,etc... but some of the new guys dont and its hard for some people to read others thru the world of typing

yeah but a site revolving around any form of racing is useless without smack talk between friends. If you are the type guy who gets all butt hurt because someone said something you didnt like on a chat forum then you dont have the bawls to push a gas pedal IMO. Im a very small fish in a big pond but my vote is to keep the quick jabs and smack.

keep up the good work on the site Nick. I just dont think everyone wants this site to be so reserved.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 19th 2009, 9:17 am

I hear what you are saying Kris ...... i just want it to be in the best interest for everyone . Smile

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge August 19th 2009, 9:23 am

Wink
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  badnotch August 19th 2009, 9:40 am

wow i just read this Damn bruno -glad your ok ive got a friend about 37 several years ago had a mini stroke - was an eye opener ...

take care of the family and your self, quit worrying about every thing else ,because you have no control over it ..

best of health to you .. Very Happy i know we have our little pissing matches ,but its all in good fun,would want anything to happen tou you ... take care BRO sunny
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 19th 2009, 10:25 am

Hey Dave, if I'd thought for a minute we'd been playing Dust in the Wind for Mr.Bruno affraid Or that it was gonna be a serious deal ,I'd have been there last night helping Julia get through this deal Very Happy I've been through this stuff myself....As for "Da Coug"...he knows I can talk smack forever drunken lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori August 19th 2009, 10:34 am

Good news Nick!! Glad you got the clean bill of health.

Take her easy,

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Northwest outlaw August 19th 2009, 10:36 am

cool deal your home and things look good. Take it slow for a few days and only 2 cups of coffie Wink
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next