BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park

2 posters

Go down

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Empty ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park

Post  Karen@ODRA March 29th 2010, 8:54 pm

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park I22april23front

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park I22april23back

FOR INFORMATION ON RULES - VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.ODRAracing.com

Karen Bryant
ODRA Race Director
www.ODRAracing.com
(205) 337-6760

Karen@ODRA

Back to top Go down

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Empty ODRA - Active Military - This one's for YOU !!

Post  Karen@ODRA March 29th 2010, 9:01 pm

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Bannerfinale

***** PRESS RELEASE *****

ATTENTION : Active Military - Home for the Easter Weekend !!

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Militarylogos1

In honor of what you do for us and the sacrifice you voluntarily make every day, The Outlaw Drag Racing Association would like to invite you to I-22 Motorsports Park, April 2nd & 3rd to enjoy some of the South’s finest Outlaw Racing on US!

If you desire to attend – please present your active military I.D. at the gate and allow us to permit you FREE ADMISSION for the weekend. We want you to relax and un-wind and experience OUR kind of adrenaline with us.

ACTIVE MILITARY IS FREE AT I-22 MOTORSPORTS PARK – APRIL 2ND & 3RD IN HONOR OF EASTER!!

WELCOME HOME – WE MISSED YOU !!

Karen@ODRA

Back to top Go down

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Empty Re: ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park

Post  Karen@ODRA March 29th 2010, 9:02 pm

COOL SITE GUYS !!!... Thanks for the invite...

Karen

Karen@ODRA

Back to top Go down

ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park Empty Re: ODRA - Outlaw Drag Racing Association - April 2nd & 3rd - I-22 Motorsports Park

Post  bruno March 29th 2010, 9:53 pm

Karen,

Thxs for cking us out , like i said earlier if there is anything yall need just let me know,

hey guys this is going to be a great event and everyone needs to ck it out ..... i will definetly be making it to the Montgomery event in July

talk to you later Karen
Nick Bruno

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down