BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridin n surfin

+10
665 falcon
Lonewolf1970
dfree383
jasonf
342g
richter69
69F100
cool40
jbozzelle
IDT-572
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ridin n surfin - Page 2 Empty Re: Ridin n surfin

Post  61coon April 3rd 2010, 8:38 pm

We made it back okay!Picked up another 62 Falcon from Rick.Got a sandblasting hood/mask to do a little work with.Other than that the parts I hoped to find were a bit pricey.Guess we'll have to go hit some more swap meets. About the puppies........Me,Blake,Rick,Dan and Rick's brother Bob were standing in the middle of the aisle and this woman came up to us and asked if we were vendors.I looked at her and said "No,we're selling puppies out in the parking lot,You wanna buy one?" Laughing We all got a pretty good laugh out of that one.We had a blast and can't wait to see everyone at the Bash!!!---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 4th 2010, 4:51 am

Truly did have a Blast Red. Has anyone ever told you,(You Ain't right) Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 4th 2010, 8:17 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Truly did have a Blast Red. Has anyone ever told you,(You Ain't right) Laughing
Hey Rick ,did anyone ever tell you ..you drive like an old lady!!!!!...Damn it boy...thought we'd never make it to Longhorn Steakhouse...I bought a truckload of parts..I hit the motherload for my 66 Comet..man I'm happy ..what a weekend.. lol! king I'm going to load up a load of tools and saws and go back to get the Chuckster fixed up next weekend! Dang ,I need a break!! I've got to get both of my cars race ready too!! lol! affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 5th 2010, 11:37 am

56Tbird wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Truly did have a Blast Red. Has anyone ever told you,(You Ain't right) Laughing
Hey Rick ,did anyone ever tell you ..you drive like an old lady!!!!!...Damn it boy...thought we'd never make it to Longhorn Steakhouse...I bought a truckload of parts..I hit the motherload for my 66 Comet..man I'm happy ..what a weekend.. lol! king I'm going to load up a load of tools and saws and go back to get the Chuckster fixed up next weekend! Dang ,I need a break!! I've got to get both of my cars race ready too!! lol! affraid king

I was driving slow hoping someone would drag your (backseat driver a$$) out while driving through the District. Laughing If you would have felt the brake pedal on that damn freight train,you would have been driving slow too. Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 April 5th 2010, 12:11 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
56Tbird wrote:

I was driving slow hoping someone would drag your (backseat driver a$$) out while driving through the District. Laughing If you would have felt the brake pedal on that damn freight train,you would have been driving slow too. Rolling Eyes

Your gonna hurt Bob's feelings.................. Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 5th 2010, 1:03 pm

Piss on bob's feelings...I just wanted out of that nice little neighborhood affraid I was hungry lol! king and we didn't have a peacemaker with us affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 5th 2010, 4:44 pm

That would've been funny watchin the bruthu's muggin your Mullitt A$$ lol! king

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 5th 2010, 5:33 pm

It wouldn't have been as funny as when I backhanded your ass (I mean face) afterwards lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 5th 2010, 9:31 pm

Thanks for the Steak dinner Dano, I owe ya Brother Wink king

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content