BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss

3 posters

Go down

Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss Empty Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss

Post  bcr466 April 8th 2010, 11:15 am

Fast Ford Funday this Saturday with car show, swap meet, all Ford races. At 5 pm the reg race open to all makes begins time runs with race at 8. See the flyer at hollyspringsdragstrip.com

Next weekend thay are having the GM Super Show for three days, imagine that , Ford for only one day and three for guvmint motors. Then an all Mopar deal. Its all on the flyer, directions, race info, etc. I and a few more wil be attending to check out the swap meet.

Holly Springs Motorsports park is about 30 miles east of Memphis Tenn. Turn south toward Oxford Miss on hwy #7 off of US78/I 22, go approx 1 mile, track entrance is on the left.

Last edited by bcr466 on April 8th 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong link)
bcr466
bcr466

http://cracing@frontiernet.net

Back to top Go down

Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss Empty Re: Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss

Post  jasonf April 8th 2010, 5:35 pm

You were close but not close enough on the link. You think they would have some kind of map for those that have never heard of the place.

holly springs dragstrip
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss Empty Re: Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss

Post  bcr466 April 8th 2010, 8:23 pm

Thanks Jason, this gettin old and CRS show up on more and more things. I changed it in the op also. I never really looked close on the flyers, I just assumed that they had a map link on it. Yeah I know, assume.

I added directions to the op but they are on the tracks home page under "contact us"
bcr466
bcr466

Back to top Go down

Post  bcr466 April 10th 2010, 5:12 pm

Just got back and Fast Ford Funday was a Flop. 15 cars in car show, 3 people had swap meet stuff and not much of that, very few race cars, BTE only vendor setup, (Bill Taylor himself was there), no exibition type (fast) cars, 8 dollars for 2 drinks and a hot dog and what few cars were there couldnt get to 60 ft with out spinning.

Side note: BTE now has a two speed trans case with bell and tailshaft, SFI approved, that will bolt directly to Fords and they say it will hold 2200 HP. Nice looking piece but pricey as all of that type are, but we now have another on the market which is good.
bcr466
bcr466

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 10th 2010, 6:02 pm

Sounds like a St Martinville car show. Lol. I guess they all need to start somewhere though.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Fast Ford Funday at Holly Springs Miss Empty show

Post  knrclark April 11th 2010, 10:26 am

BCR466,

I started to come over and changed my mind. Went to Prescott bracket race instead. Sorry it was not as good as it was billed.

Kerry
knrclark
knrclark
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down