BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis

+27
D. Sea
paulie9fingers
patfromjersey
whitefield
bigblockfox468
cool40
Treeyasoon
QtrWarrior
richter69
bb429power
bbf-falcon
jesse
61coon
stangr8cr
56Tbird
hillbillyerv
bruno
KY JELLY
ThndrChkn
schmitty
jasonf
the Coug
dfree383
scottke
Nevs
342g
IDT-572
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis - Page 2 Empty Re: My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis

Post  342g April 11th 2010, 11:16 pm

56Tbird wrote:
richter69 wrote:damn................get well coon............dat shit took the Coug to his knees so you know its gotta be bad Laughing
I heard he'll go to his knees for a quarter affraid king

Laughing Laughing cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis - Page 2 Empty Re: My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis

Post  bigblockfox468 April 12th 2010, 8:42 am

How's the belly now Question Hope you're doing better and the weather is good while your recoupin Wink
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield April 12th 2010, 11:00 am

Hey Boy'sThe Coon is tough! I stabbed him in the side of the head once with my knife. LOL. We were trying to fix a winch. Get well soon Red. AKA Coon afro
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  patfromjersey April 12th 2010, 11:03 am

Get well soon Red!
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  paulie9fingers April 12th 2010, 11:30 am

Good luck on the recovery, mine ruptured TWICE a year and a half ago and left me in the hospital for 6 days and on intravenous antibiotics for another 5 days after they sent me home. Glad they got you before it ruptured Very Happy
paulie9fingers
paulie9fingers

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea April 12th 2010, 3:07 pm

OUCH!

Red is one tough cookie so I have no worries What a Face
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 12th 2010, 9:48 pm

Hope today was a good day for ya Red,glad they didn't burst while you were in Columbus.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 12th 2010, 9:50 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis - Page 2 IMG_1186-2

Hey Red,This is Jack. Toughen up ya big Puss Wink and Get well soon.

Not to change the subject, but how is Jack doing Rick ??

Get well soon Red.

Jack is doing wonderful, i'd say he's 95%. Thanks for asking Mike Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  racerk_2000 April 13th 2010, 11:37 am

Get well soon buddy.
Hope to see you before the bash.

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky April 13th 2010, 12:30 pm

bb429power wrote:Get better. I demand it! Exclamation I fell on my face and got it cut open 1" by 1/4" just under the eye, but did anyone make a post for me? Nooooooooo, what makes you so special, man up you baby. I'm going to have to make arrangements for your man training, you don't even need the dang thing. typical skinny tire guy, pathetic. Laughing

Even in times of pain, I manage to give people a hard time. Just my way of joking with you, but don't think I like you or nothin. Laughing lol!

its different when you fell down from being drunk! drunken
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon April 13th 2010, 1:55 pm

the1969fordguyinky wrote:
bb429power wrote:Get better. I demand it! Exclamation I fell on my face and got it cut open 1" by 1/4" just under the eye, but did anyone make a post for me? Nooooooooo, what makes you so special, man up you baby. I'm going to have to make arrangements for your man training, you don't even need the dang thing. typical skinny tire guy, pathetic. Laughing

Even in times of pain, I manage to give people a hard time. Just my way of joking with you, but don't think I like you or nothin. Laughing lol!

lol! lol! That's funny right there!!Thanks fellas for all the kind words(you too bb429power).I'm doin much better today.Even went out to the garage and put up my tools.Should be firing on all 8 by next week.Can't wait to see ya'll at the BASH!!!---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 13th 2010, 4:20 pm

Don't push it, bad things can happen. Smile Smile
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power April 14th 2010, 8:45 pm

the1969fordguyinky wrote:

Hey hey hey hey hey...........hey. I, AM NOT, under the afluence of incohol. I'm not as think as you drunk I am okay. Laughing I blacked out, and I just turned 16 today so I don't think that was it. Everyone at school though I got beat up, especially because we had a week of testing and they were half days. On monday of testing I had had enough of this dumb ass juniors crap, so I tried to fight him. He was running around the room trying to get away from me, and I almost got to him but the teacher walked in. He never gave me crap after that, plus when he does, I make him look like a total idiot. But he is one and I'm not just saying that, he has a v6 Dodge and said something like "I bet I could beat you" to me. Yeah, a 6 banger is going to be like a smart car to a monster truck, my 466 would own him all day long. But they thought he beat me up and so did the teacher, but I splained it to them and the kid didn't even notice the 11 stitches in my face until someone personally had to point it out to him. IDIOT! Rolling Eyes Well sorry I got carried away with that. Hope everything goes well for you.

56Tbird wrote:
richter69 wrote:damn................get well coon............dat shit took the Coug to his knees so you know its gotta be bad Laughing
I heard he'll go to his knees for a quarter affraid king
like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9ta7AHsIU
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

My bud Coon 61 is down with the appendicitis - Page 2 Empty DAMN!

Post  LivermoreDave April 14th 2010, 9:09 pm

Damn Red, some people will do almost anything to get their hands on one of those pretty nurses! Get well soon.

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori April 14th 2010, 9:40 pm

Hope you keep on the mend Red!!

My dad went in to get his gall bladder out a few years ago and while they had him open, they noticed his appendix was a scar tissue so they yanked it too!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2