BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale

2 posters

Go down

Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale Empty Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale

Post  Mark Miller April 20th 2010, 12:15 am

Howards Max Effort 1.54" Roller Valve Springs Part # 98635.I pressure tested these seat pressure was 220 lbs. at 1.95" and open pressure was 545 to 550 lbs. at 1.25".The Titanium retainers are Herbert 10 degree that i used since 2004 but still look fine IMO.The retainers have maybe 10 1/4 mile passes on them tops.And the springs were new in 2007 and have 5 to 6 1/4 mile passes.Asking $100.00 for springs and retainers i can e-mail pictures if interested.Located in Northeast,Ohio thanks Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale Empty Re: Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale

Post  Maddmattmustangs April 20th 2010, 10:48 am

Pm sent.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale Empty Re: Used Max Effort Roller Valve Springs and Used Titanium Retainers For Sale

Post  Mark Miller April 20th 2010, 11:22 pm

Sent you a pm back.

Thanks Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 4th 2010, 11:29 pm

SOLD!!!

Thanks Matt,good buyer guys.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down