BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad weather in ky

+3
bbf-falcon
bruno
cool40
7 posters

Go down

bad weather in ky Empty bad weather in ky

Post  cool40 April 24th 2010, 6:08 pm

looks like ky's getting some bad weather! im in southern tn.on the bottom end of it but from here up is getting a line of bad shit. Shocked
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

bad weather in ky Empty Re: bad weather in ky

Post  bruno April 24th 2010, 6:56 pm

yep ....you guys be safe ... looks like its pulling out of here and we are going to have a nice sunday

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 24th 2010, 7:07 pm

Talked to Dano about 5pm and said a bunch of FROGS drowned at his place earlier in the day Shocked Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 April 24th 2010, 10:52 pm

this stuff is still goen on in the ne/se tn/ky line,dam i hate it,hope everybody's ok. Surprised
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke April 25th 2010, 12:45 am

We're clear here now. No damage, just alot of rain.
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave April 25th 2010, 6:25 am

I got up early hoping to beat the weather Saturday! About 7:30 I started mowing, after the first rain storm. I managed to finish that property. Moving on to the next, it was sprinkling. I started mowing with the push mower under and around the trees until the sprinkle turned worse.... to a down pour! Luckily my second mowing adventure was near the shop. I ran down to the shop, dried off and while watching the rain and wind from the shop door I began to think ..... hell, I can't mow today so I'll work in the shop. I'm my own worse enemy concerning cleanliness! I was thinking, my mowers need cleaning as I pressure wash every mowing utensil after a day of mowing, but it was pouring down outside along with 30 mph or more wind! Then the light came on upstairs, you know, the upstairs just below the hair line! I sprayed cleaner on the mowing utensils and pushed them out in the parking lot in the rain and wind, the pressure washer could not have done a better job! The moral of this story if there is one, a good outcome as to the use of bad weather!

I knew you guys would enjoy my story! Rolling Eyes

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 25th 2010, 9:27 am

LivermoreDave wrote:I got up early hoping to beat the weather Saturday! About 7:30 I started mowing, after the first rain storm. I managed to finish that property. Moving on to the next, it was sprinkling. I started mowing with the push mower under and around the trees until the sprinkle turned worse.... to a down pour! Luckily my second mowing adventure was near the shop. I ran down to the shop, dried off and while watching the rain and wind from the shop door I began to think ..... hell, I can't mow today so I'll work in the shop. I'm my own worse enemy concerning cleanliness! I was thinking, my mowers need cleaning as I pressure wash every mowing utensil after a day of mowing, but it was pouring down outside along with 30 mph or more wind! Then the light came on upstairs, you know, the upstairs just below the hair line! I sprayed cleaner on the mowing utensils and pushed them out in the parking lot in the rain and wind, the pressure washer could not have done a better job! The moral of this story if there is one, a good outcome as to the use of bad weather!

Dave.

Now, that is thinking out side the box, I mean shop. Laughing Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 April 25th 2010, 12:35 pm

LivermoreDave wrote:I got up early hoping to beat the weather Saturday! About 7:30 I started mowing, after the first rain storm. I managed to finish that property. Moving on to the next, it was sprinkling. I started mowing with the push mower under and around the trees until the sprinkle turned worse.... to a down pour! Luckily my second mowing adventure was near the shop. I ran down to the shop, dried off and while watching the rain and wind from the shop door I began to think ..... hell, I can't mow today so I'll work in the shop. I'm my own worse enemy concerning cleanliness! I was thinking, my mowers need cleaning as I pressure wash every mowing utensil after a day of mowing, but it was pouring down outside along with 30 mph or more wind! Then the light came on upstairs, you know, the upstairs just below the hair line! I sprayed cleaner on the mowing utensils and pushed them out in the parking lot in the rain and wind, the pressure washer could not have done a better job! The moral of this story if there is one, a good outcome as to the use of bad weather!

Dave.
Dave,you my friend are a redneck! i did the same thing to get my truck washed. Laughing Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky April 26th 2010, 10:16 am

It was impressive when the storm blew across my chunk of land. I had some smaller trees that bent all the way to the ground! Sheets of rain had visibilty down to ~100ft. or so! And yeah, the truck got REALLY clean out of the deal Very Happy
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum