BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers

+3
Old blue Racin Team
Greg_P
OldRedFord
7 posters

Go down

Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers Empty Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers

Post  OldRedFord August 20th 2009, 11:41 am

http://www.inquisitr.com/33524/colorado-man-turns-in-a-maserati-biturbo-for-the-cash-for-clunkers-program/

Granted it had mechanical issues. But really, how many of us could ever afford a Maserati? I would have given $4600 for it.
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers Empty Re: Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers

Post  Greg_P August 20th 2009, 12:40 pm

Just for fun, do a search for a waterpump for one of those........

Then try spark plug wires........

Then you'll see the guy got a HELL of a deal!

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers Empty Re: Colorado man turns in a Maserati BiTurbo for the Cash for Clunkers

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 20th 2009, 12:48 pm

Thats an ugly ass thang

JMHO Very Happy Very Happy
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl August 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

Those cars are junk. The Pinto of Mazaratti's. He couldn't have gotten anything close to $3500 if he tried to sell it privately.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav August 21st 2009, 10:06 pm

Was chatting with a banker friend of mine today. The cash for clunkers is broke!
For a example ; Together,three large dealers by me in Lansing, Mi are $10,000.000 in the red from this program. Im sure they are not alone.The feds havent paid them back! Im not surprised. What a joke.
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Carl August 21st 2009, 10:12 pm

Al Martin wrote:Was chatting with a banker friend of mine today. The cash for clunkers is broke!
For a example ; Together,three large dealers by me in Lansing, Mi are $10,000.000 in the red from this program. Im sure they are not alone.The feds havent paid them back! Im not surprised. What a joke.
Regards.
Al

Yup, dealer here put all the cars on the back lot and won't "destroy" them until they get paid.

Carl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans August 21st 2009, 10:21 pm

BiSexual Maserati or not ....all the cluckers on my back lot look like dog CRAP .....and no...We have not got one red cent from Oboma .

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav August 21st 2009, 10:24 pm

I also forgot to mention there is a 100 page file of paperwork that goes with each vehicle, more than a damn mortgage agreement, according to him!, then the disposal fees/etc. Mad Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav August 21st 2009, 10:26 pm

Glad you mentioned that lem. Was wondering about how you have fared with this.
I feel for you brother.How many can I ask?
Regards.
Al
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  ADave August 21st 2009, 10:28 pm

Yeah a real beaut there. Those are junk. Only thing one could do for it is a transplant of the driveline.

ADave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down