BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2000 Dodge 2500 -- Diesel -- Runs Great!

Go down

2000 Dodge 2500 -- Diesel -- Runs Great! Empty 2000 Dodge 2500 -- Diesel -- Runs Great!

Post  96Mustang460cid May 9th 2010, 9:20 pm

2000 Dodge 2500 -- Diesel -- Runs Great! 2010-05-062000Dodge2500

-- 2000 Dodge 2500
-- 174,xxx miles
-- 5-speed
-- 2x4 / 2wd
-- extended cab with (4) doors
-- 5.9 Cummins Diesel

The truck runs great. I’ve owned the truck for a couple years. At first, it was my daily driver. Then, I got a company vehicle and it became my wife’s daily driver for the last year. I wouldn’t hesitate to jump in it and drive across the country right now. Very reliable!

I took some more pictures a couple days ago and downloaded them to Photobucket. The truck received no 'primping' before the pictures. That's how the truck looks sitting in my driveway and being driven by my wife.

https://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g69/96Mustang460cid/2000%20Dodge%202500/

Since purchasing the truck, I've done the following to it (with receipts)

-- Window Tint
-- B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch & 7 pin connector
-- Class 5 hitch
-- Valair Performance Series Clutch/pressure plate w/ upgraded spring hub (400hp/850 ft*lb rating)
-- Speed/ABS Sensor (speedometer didn't work)
-- Rear trans seal (small leak fixed)
-- Thermostat
-- U-joint (don't remember which one though Smile ).
-- (4) new Goodyear Wrangler 265/70/17 load range E + alignment (mileage = 162,453)
-- Front rotors and brake pads (lifetime warranty)
-- Driver's side door seal
-- Heater core

I took a couple pictures of the undercarriage to show the rust (or lack of).

Bad Stuff :
-- The fuel gauge does not work (hasn’t since we bought it). My wife fills up @ ~400 miles. I’ve gone as far as 550 miles. Every once in a great while, the fuel gauge will work for a few days…then disappear again.
-- The driver’s side tail light lense is broken. The lights function fine, but the lense is broken. Every time I go to the local pick-n-pull, I look for one. All the trucks in there have been rear ended so the tail lights are always broken.
-- Light wear on driver’s seat where you slide out of the truck. No tear…just worn cushion on that side. I took a photo of it.
-- Tear on center console. I took a photo of it.
-- Paint wear on hood and roof. I took a photo of it.
-- The truck was caught by a hail storm. I’m not sure if the little hail dents are showing up in the photos…

If you’re interested, give me a call. My cell # is 918-760-8450. No text messages, please.

$8,500

Thanks,
Michael
96Mustang460cid
96Mustang460cid

Back to top Go down