BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!?

+9
jesse
torkair
69F100
schmitty
dfree383
the Coug
billandlori
ThndrChkn
13 posters

Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!? Empty WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!?

Post  ThndrChkn May 13th 2010, 12:32 pm

This is a long read, but just what does ANY child do to deserve THIS? I put quotes on the really sick points. Not like it's not sick anyway! Evil or Very Mad

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Newly released police records show a Utah man held in the slaying of his 4-year-old stepson became increasing violent toward the boy in the days leading up to the child's death, then disfigured the boy's face before burying his body in a canyon.

Police unearthed Ethan Stacy's body Tuesday, just 10 days after investigators say a Virginia judge sent the boy to spend the summer with his mother in Layton, about 25 miles north of Salt Lake City.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's worsening condition from his mother's cell phone, starting shortly after the boy arrived.

The injuries resulted from the stepfather, Nathanael Sloop, "engaging in a systematic and progressively more violent pattern of abuse toward Ethan," Layton police detectives wrote in interview summaries.

The documents say Sloop was angry with the child and "tried everything" to discipline him. They did not say why Sloop, 31, was angry.

The stepfather acknowledged hitting the boy, which caused his face to swell, and leaving him in a locked bedroom May 6 while the couple went to get married in Farmington, about 10 miles away, according to the probable cause statements used to support arrest warrants and detention in jail.

Sloop and the boy's mother, Stephanie Sloop, 27, feared his injuries would alert authorities if they took him along to the courthouse wedding, the documents state.

Stephanie Sloop told police she sought no medical attention for Ethan because she was afraid Nathanael Sloop "would harm her," Detective Brooke Plotnick wrote.

The couple told police they found Ethan dead in his bed Sunday morning, and that Nathanael Sloop buried him later that day.

"Stephanie Sloop told investigators she bought two cans of lighter fluid for Nathanael Sloop to burn the body before it was buried." The reports didn't say whether that was actually done.

They did, however, conclude that after the boy died, "Nathanael Sloop used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth, in an effort to defeat or delay identification."

Prosecutors are awaiting autopsy results but expect to file charges against the couple Friday. Nathanael Sloop was arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder. He and the mother face additional charges of desecration of a corpse, along with felony child abuse and obstruction of justice, police said.

The Sloops are being held at the Davis County jail.

Attorney Richard Gallegos, who has represented Nathanael Sloop in previous criminal cases, did not return a message Wednesday. It was unknown if Stephanie Sloop had an attorney.

No one answered a phone at the Sloops' apartment, and a message wasn't returned.

Stephanie Sloop initially told officers that Ethan wandered away from their apartment complex late Monday. But that was just a ruse aimed at covering the couple's tracks, Lt. Garret Atkin said.

Police began searching the Sloops' apartment complex and neighborhood. But by Tuesday afternoon, the couple had revealed the location of the boy's body, police said. The search then moved to Wolf Canyon, which borders the Powder Mountain ski resort, about 40 miles northeast of Salt Lake City.

Ethan's biological father, Joe G. Stacy of Tazewell, Va., said police filled him in on details of the slaying Wednesday.

"I can't talk right now," he told The Associated Press. "I just got the horrible news, talking to prosecutors."

A relative said Ethan had no desire to spend the summer with his mother.

"Ethan did not want to go. Ethan did not want to even talk to (his mother) on the phone. She'd call and he'd say, 'I don't want to talk to her,'" Freida Stacy, Joe G. Stacy's stepmother, told the Deseret News of Salt Lake City.

Utah State Courts records show that between 2000 and 2003, Nathanael Sloop had several convictions, including for criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and drug possession. No criminal history was found for Stephanie Sloop.

Again I ask, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!
Myself, I think Utah authorities should just turn this scumbag over to the boy's father. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!? Empty Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!?

Post  billandlori May 13th 2010, 1:22 pm

I think that five minutes alone with the father should do it......

There is a special place in hell for a pieces of sh*t like them.

Sad, sad story.....

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!? Empty Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!?

Post  ThndrChkn May 13th 2010, 3:19 pm

It takes one tough dude to beat on a 4 year old. Rolling Eyes Or any kid for that matter.

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 13th 2010, 3:26 pm

they need to send him to prison in a cell with BUBBA......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 13th 2010, 3:41 pm

Just Bubba won't do it, He needs Bubba and Bubba's Boyz...... Thats just F'n sick to kill a 4 year old.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty May 13th 2010, 9:08 pm

You nailed it there Bill. Better to tie a millstone around your neck and jump into the sea than to harm a child. That is straight from the Good Book. Evil or Very Mad
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 13th 2010, 9:26 pm

You nailed it there Bill. Better to tie a millstone around your neck and jump into the sea than to harm a child. That is straight from the Good Book

x2
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  67460 May 13th 2010, 10:04 pm

Truly sad, hope they get whats coming to them! And not feeding them for years in jail!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair May 14th 2010, 4:18 pm

That guys deserves to die the most horrible and prolonged death anyone could possibly imagine. The really sad part is that this is a regular occurance, the court system gives custody (shared or otherwise) to abusive parents, from there it's just a matter of time before there's a body where there should have been an innocent child.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 14th 2010, 5:38 pm

He will probably be like that guy last week who is trying to have his death by lethal injection appealed cuz he is allergic to the poison WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!? Icon_eek and yes this is true I heard it on the Radio they were laughing about why it mattered!!!! and a Lawyer was concidering taking his case, said something about the guy's rights????? WTF

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 14th 2010, 5:55 pm

I imagine the guys allergict to rope, lead and electric too???
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse May 14th 2010, 7:29 pm

this sick sob need's more than death
tourture day after day in some of the sickest ways imagiable
and after his eyes have been dug out with a spoon
the father should piss in his eye sockets
day after day
i have a 4 yr old and this rilly hit's me
and the mother can use what ever excuse she wants but
she deserves the same
fucking scum of the earth
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  blown86hallet May 14th 2010, 7:37 pm

VOTE ME PRESIDENT!!

This is what I'll do for the people.

1.) Kill any child molestation offenders, and/or abusers
2.) Kill anyone acting in the attempt of terrorism.
3.) Kill all gang-bangers
4.) Kill all drug dealers
5.) I will ask the people! "How can the Government work for you?"
6.) If you need "WELFARE" you will be put to work, cleaning the city/streets/dumps/picking weeds.! It's work you will get paid for it! Until you find a job!
7.)Anyone buying an import vehicle, or anything import, huge tariff's will be put on that item. (that will bring manufacturing back to the USA!! affraid
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 14th 2010, 9:25 pm

blown86hallet wrote:VOTE ME PRESIDENT!!

4.) Kill all drug dealers, (if you are caught with Drug any drug youwill take every bit you have and have a nice day, if you live you will be exicuted...)
6.) If you need "WELFARE" you will be put to work, cleaning the city/streets/dumps/picking weeds.! It's work you will get paid for it! Until you find a job!
7.)Anyone buying an import vehicle, or anything import, huge tariff's will be put on that item. (that will bring manufacturing back to the USA!! affraid
8.) southern boarder owners are to have guns and all the ammo needed to keep the Illegals out, no exceptions...
9.) All legals in this country will be given a test to prove you love the USA and only the USA, if fail you will be sent back to the country of your choice....
10.) if you fly a flag of another country or speak any language other the ENGLISH you have 1 year to learn English and adopt the American flag or go home...
11.) ENGLISH will be the only Language spoken in this Country No Exceptions and no more pressing 1 for English
12.) you come into this country you have what you brought, the government gives you nothing, no Buisness loans you never have to pay back. no Free Money...Nothing you have the cloths on your back and what ever you brought in your bag that is legal.....No hand outs....no welfare/free health care/food stamps/no free education...untill you earn it

Adam you needed some help there...

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney May 14th 2010, 9:37 pm

the Coug wrote:
blown86hallet wrote:VOTE ME PRESIDENT!!

4.) Kill all drug dealers, (if you are caught with Drug any drug youwill take every bit you have and have a nice day, if you live you will be exicuted...)
8.) southern boarder owners are to have guns and all the ammo needed to keep the Illegals out, no exceptions...
9.) All legals in this country will be given a test to prove you love the USA and only the USA, if fail you will be sent back to the country of your choice....
10.) if you fly a flag of another country or speak any language other the ENGLISH you have 1 year to learn English and adopt the American flag or go home...
11.) ENGLISH will be the only Language spoken in this Country No Exceptions and no more pressing 1 for English
12.) you come into this country you have what you brought, the government gives you nothing, no Buisness loans you never have to pay back. no Free Money...Nothing you have the cloths on your back and what ever you brought in your bag that is legal.....No hand outs....no welfare/free health care/food stamps/no free education...untill you earn it

Adam you needed some help there...

Randy
America, the only county that doesnt guard its borders with guns and the threat and reality of death.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney May 14th 2010, 9:41 pm

ThndrChkn wrote:This is a long read, but just what does ANY child do to deserve THIS? I put quotes on the really sick points. Not like it's not sick anyway! Evil or Very Mad

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Newly released police records show a Utah man held in the slaying of his 4-year-old stepson became increasing violent toward the boy in the days leading up to the child's death, then disfigured the boy's face before burying his body in a canyon.

Police unearthed Ethan Stacy's body Tuesday, just 10 days after investigators say a Virginia judge sent the boy to spend the summer with his mother in Layton, about 25 miles north of Salt Lake City.

Investigators said they obtained photographs and video images of the boy's worsening condition from his mother's cell phone, starting shortly after the boy arrived.

The injuries resulted from the stepfather, Nathanael Sloop, "engaging in a systematic and progressively more violent pattern of abuse toward Ethan," Layton police detectives wrote in interview summaries.

The documents say Sloop was angry with the child and "tried everything" to discipline him. They did not say why Sloop, 31, was angry.

The stepfather acknowledged hitting the boy, which caused his face to swell, and leaving him in a locked bedroom May 6 while the couple went to get married in Farmington, about 10 miles away, according to the probable cause statements used to support arrest warrants and detention in jail.

Sloop and the boy's mother, Stephanie Sloop, 27, feared his injuries would alert authorities if they took him along to the courthouse wedding, the documents state.

Stephanie Sloop told police she sought no medical attention for Ethan because she was afraid Nathanael Sloop "would harm her," Detective Brooke Plotnick wrote.

The couple told police they found Ethan dead in his bed Sunday morning, and that Nathanael Sloop buried him later that day.

"Stephanie Sloop told investigators she bought two cans of lighter fluid for Nathanael Sloop to burn the body before it was buried." The reports didn't say whether that was actually done.

They did, however, conclude that after the boy died, "Nathanael Sloop used a hammer to disfigure his face and teeth, in an effort to defeat or delay identification."

Prosecutors are awaiting autopsy results but expect to file charges against the couple Friday. Nathanael Sloop was arrested on suspicion of aggravated murder. He and the mother face additional charges of desecration of a corpse, along with felony child abuse and obstruction of justice, police said.

The Sloops are being held at the Davis County jail.

Attorney Richard Gallegos, who has represented Nathanael Sloop in previous criminal cases, did not return a message Wednesday. It was unknown if Stephanie Sloop had an attorney.

No one answered a phone at the Sloops' apartment, and a message wasn't returned.

Stephanie Sloop initially told officers that Ethan wandered away from their apartment complex late Monday. But that was just a ruse aimed at covering the couple's tracks, Lt. Garret Atkin said.

Police began searching the Sloops' apartment complex and neighborhood. But by Tuesday afternoon, the couple had revealed the location of the boy's body, police said. The search then moved to Wolf Canyon, which borders the Powder Mountain ski resort, about 40 miles northeast of Salt Lake City.

Ethan's biological father, Joe G. Stacy of Tazewell, Va., said police filled him in on details of the slaying Wednesday.

"I can't talk right now," he told The Associated Press. "I just got the horrible news, talking to prosecutors."

A relative said Ethan had no desire to spend the summer with his mother.

"Ethan did not want to go. Ethan did not want to even talk to (his mother) on the phone. She'd call and he'd say, 'I don't want to talk to her,'" Freida Stacy, Joe G. Stacy's stepmother, told the Deseret News of Salt Lake City.

Utah State Courts records show that between 2000 and 2003, Nathanael Sloop had several convictions, including for criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and drug possession. No criminal history was found for Stephanie Sloop.

Again I ask, WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!!
Myself, I think Utah authorities should just turn this scumbag over to the boy's father. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Doug... Cool
People like that should be locked in a room, have their achiles tendons slashed, and be forced to drag themselves over a floor of broken glass to a gun with 1 bullet.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse May 14th 2010, 11:21 pm

with eye sockets full of piss
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori May 15th 2010, 2:50 am

This should do it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Txvt6tTKo

Oh yeah, then the eye sockets thing.....

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 15th 2010, 6:09 am

billandlori wrote:This should do it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3Txvt6tTKo

Oh yeah, then the eye sockets thing.....

Bill

yes Bill play that Music in his cell for a couple months or so will make him kill himself..... Twisted Evil

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul-uk May 15th 2010, 6:48 am

Sadly it happens the world over. On the news last night was an item about a mother who had kicked her 21 month old son to death. It just shouldn't happen-ever. Sick and sad.

Paul-uk

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF May 15th 2010, 10:45 am

As mess up as prisoners are they still have there "prison rules"
Rule #1. child killers/molesters get their shiter pushed in by EVERYBODY then they are killed! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down