BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE

+9
Mark Miller
dfree383
D's557BBF
RapidRuss
valleydawg
bruno
D. Sea
bbf-falcon
Tore
13 posters

Go down

Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE Empty Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE

Post  Tore May 15th 2010, 7:13 pm

I just got a call my son-in-law just made the feild at The Grove cheers . Hes driving a White 90 Mustang GT. THey picked a high 9.80 feild.
They asked him to compete in the Wheelie contest but he declined.
He just got the car together 3 weeks ago,We went and tested and he did a wheelie so high he put it on the bumper and up on one wheel. (DAMON STYLE) I thought it was all over. He came down hard but the car was ok. We ran out on the track to check on him he was nervous as a red squirrel. Talking a mile a minute. They towed him back after he scraped his shorts he was back at it.
Nice to have a son-in-law you get along with and drives a Ford.

Tore

Last edited by Tore on May 16th 2010, 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE Empty Re: Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE

Post  bbf-falcon May 15th 2010, 9:58 pm

Good deal Tore, whats the build? hope it's a BBF Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE Empty Re: Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE

Post  D. Sea May 15th 2010, 10:25 pm

Nice! Cool

Let us know how he does, sure hope he wins!

I tried to get in the wheelie contest at St. Louis but Rich shut it down when it was my turn Mad
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Pinks at Maple Grove/ He GOT 2ND PLACE Empty He got second place

Post  Tore May 16th 2010, 6:03 am

The kid got second place. He won the 1st round in the final race then the bleeder in the left front wheel started shooting brake fluid and no one saw it. The guys said he treed the other guy off the line but the car started sliding and almost hit the wall. He tried to peddle it but had to get out of it. They had to clean the track then. He came back to the pits they tried to fix it but just couldnt do it.
He came home with about $3k the guys said. The car has a small block in it like 390ish ci with a C-4 no nitrous, tranny brake and 2 step.Pretty simple but hes got it figured out. We were proud he did that good.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno May 16th 2010, 6:16 am

congrats ...thats some cool stuff !!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg May 16th 2010, 8:10 am

Awesome
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss May 16th 2010, 8:58 am

Congrats to your son-in -Law cheers
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore May 16th 2010, 9:07 am

Thanks Guys . I wish he could have got 1st place . There having a baby in July and can use the extra money. Hes still down there in PA and hasnt left. His co-pilot is pretty well gassed he said. They did a little partying afterwards.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF May 16th 2010, 9:23 am

Tore wrote:
Tore

Damn I hope I get that!!!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore May 16th 2010, 9:38 am

I just got a call from one of the sober guys and there was alot of contoversy at the end. They didnt tell me all this crap last night.In the final round Jason dusted this high end camaro real bad, next round he almost hit the wall and when he came back they said your done brake leak. ITs now 1 to 1 wins. They tell the guy with the camaro all you have to do is just win. Well this guy in the camaro jumps Rich's arm drop start and looses. So what do they do??? They get the 2 mopars from the previous run and let them run off for $1k to win.
People were booing Rich for his decision. Jason and his buddies questioned Rich about his call and he said its his show and he can do what he wants. Aint that crap. Its going to air in AUg but I read on another forum there is supposed to be high lights on TV tonight.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore May 16th 2010, 9:39 am

D's557BBF wrote:
Tore wrote:
Tore

Damn I hope I get that!!!

D it makes it real easy let me tell you.

Tore
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 16th 2010, 9:44 am

Congrats on second but damn it looks like it should have maybe been a first???
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 16th 2010, 10:48 am

dfree383 wrote:Congrats on second but damn it looks like it should have maybe been a first???

I agree.

Tore,

Congrats to your Son in law Cool

"It's My Show...... blah blah blah" Drag Fag Laughing
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller May 17th 2010, 12:53 am

Tore,

Congrats to the son in law,was he with you at Norwalk last year.I think i talked to him he mentioned having a Mustang with a Windsor in it.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore May 17th 2010, 7:17 am

He came later
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  64Fatblock May 17th 2010, 8:05 am

Jason's car was running hard all day. The final round was a disaster. The money should have been split between the Mustang and Camaro. Instead they brought the 2 "Mopars" (Rich and Willie B's favorites) to make a 1 run pass for the $10,000. I had a great time all weekend until then, after that I couldn't load up fast enough and leave.

64Fatblock

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug May 17th 2010, 8:13 am

just a bald headed Gay thing.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick May 17th 2010, 10:11 am

When the "Pinks" bunch show up at a track, it's sort of like having a thunderstorm in the area......It stops any one from having a dag race there. Rolling Eyes
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 May 17th 2010, 3:08 pm

Hey,Drag Fagg Rich Screwed a bunch at the Pinks All Out in Charlotte Z-Max.My buddy had a car in the 9 second group.Well it was between the 11 second and the 9 second,and the baldheaded fagg picked the slow cars and really got booed.Then he wasted a bunch of time and ended up raining out the last 6 cars.He's such a Dick on every show I see him on.Like to watch cars drag race but can't stand that sonofabitch!!!Cograts to the son in law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 17th 2010, 10:27 pm

Tore, Now I understand the text that u sent me, Boy that is BS BS BS. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad See ya at the Bash. Got ur GS ready,had to go to 3 feed stores to find enough berlap. Embarassed Suspect Razz Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tore May 18th 2010, 12:33 pm

Yeah Boy Cool Cool
Tore
Tore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum