BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lock it up!

+6
ThndrChkn
jones
nuclearcobra
Barney
dfree383
Jeremiah
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lock it up! Empty Lock it up!

Post  Jeremiah May 23rd 2010, 2:31 pm

Lock it up! To many haters on this site!

Last edited by Jeremiah on May 26th 2010, 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Lock it up! Empty Re: Lock it up!

Post  Jeremiah May 24th 2010, 5:41 pm

ttttttttttt,...........

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 24th 2010, 5:50 pm

How many times you going to post these things ??????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney May 24th 2010, 5:54 pm

Flow #s??? If I put them on my car and they go slower than my D0VE Cs do I get my $$$$ back plus time in changing them back. Im not flaming just curious how much faith you REALLY have in them.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra May 26th 2010, 9:16 am

Barney wrote:Flow #s??? If I put them on my car and they go slower than my D0VE Cs do I get my $$$$ back plus time in changing them back. Im not flaming just curious how much faith you REALLY have in them.
Good ?
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 9:28 am

Good?. LOL! Come on guys!

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  jones May 26th 2010, 9:51 am

Come on guys, not in the classifieds.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn May 26th 2010, 10:02 am

Well, I guess it IS fair to ask for the flow #'s, and IF available, please present them. It don't matter how many times they're posted, the guy is trying to sell a set of heads. We ALL know they're ProComp heads. He even states it. We ALL know they're not as good as the TFS Streets, A-429's, or Edelbrock's. And are quite possibly the same or a touch better than a set of ported D0VE's, when both are ported correctly. I feel the same way about these heads, (ProComp in general) but WHY come on here and burn the thread down with the same comments everytime he posts them up for sale? BUY THEM OR DON'T!!!!!

Just my .02! Wink

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 10:08 am

Different Thread Same BS.... Why expect different responses? Trying to be Honest now?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 10:37 am

Thanks man. And if I had flow #s they would be posted. Thanks
ThndrChkn wrote:Well, I guess it IS fair to ask for the flow #'s, and IF available, please present them. It don't matter how many times they're posted, the guy is trying to sell a set of heads. We ALL know they're ProComp heads. He even states it. We ALL know they're not as good as the TFS Streets, A-429's, or Edelbrock's. And are quite possibly the same or a touch better than a set of ported D0VE's, when both are ported correctly. I feel the same way about these heads, (ProComp in general) but WHY come on here and burn the thread down with the same comments everytime he posts them up for sale? BUY THEM OR DON'T!!!!!

Just my .02! Wink

Doug... Cool

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney May 26th 2010, 11:20 am

ThndrChkn wrote:Well, I guess it IS fair to ask for the flow #'s, and IF available, please present them. It don't matter how many times they're posted, the guy is trying to sell a set of heads. We ALL know they're ProComp heads. He even states it. We ALL know they're not as good as the TFS Streets, A-429's, or Edelbrock's. And are quite possibly the same or a touch better than a set of ported D0VE's, when both are ported correctly. I feel the same way about these heads, (ProComp in general) but WHY come on here and burn the thread down with the same comments everytime he posts them up for sale? BUY THEM OR DON'T!!!!!

Just my .02! Lock it up! Icon_wink

Doug... Lock it up! Icon_cool
I wasnt trying to burn down the thread. I simply asked those questions based on the lack of real information that has been made available for this specific set of heads. I also would like to know FOR SURE whether a procomp head is ANY better than a decent set of D0VES, especially given the combustion chamber. If my gains would be non existant to marginal then its probably not worth it to me to spend the $$$. I do know that he has posted times for HIS combo with these heads, but without knowing his total combo, and tuning abilities its hard to tell how good or bad they really are. I asked about flow #s because I cant for the life of me imagine doing port work and not verifying the results, but thats me.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  738drvr May 26th 2010, 12:56 pm

Jeremiah, these posts/ads are getting old. You can't seem to make up your mind what you're going to do with these heads. The last ad I read you decided you were going to keep them. Just go spend 75.00 bucks and have one of the heads flowed. We'll all know just how good/bad they are and you will have some concrete numbers to help your sale. I'm sure if they flowed half way decent, you could write a really good ad on ebay and get them gone. I'll even offer to write your ad to help you sell them. If you're not going to flow them, stop expecting anyone here to take an interest. Without numbers these heads aren't worth talking about. Sorry, wrong site. Very Happy
738drvr
738drvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 1:00 pm

If you don't have the cash or not interested. Please don't post. THANKS!!

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 26th 2010, 1:29 pm

A side I would not normally take on this subject, but no where does it state one needs flow numbers to sell heads.

Unless I missed it is there anywhere he has misrepresented the heads he has for sale?

I could see it if he had ported them and tried to sell on what they should do, but seems he has some timeslips to back it up................not that they are "real good" , but they do reflect the items he is looking to sell.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 1:33 pm

richter69 wrote:A side I would not normally take on this subject, but no where does it state one needs flow numbers to sell heads.

Unless I missed it is there anywhere he has misrepresented the heads he has for sale?

I could see it if he had ported them and tried to sell on what they should do, but seems he has some timeslips to back it up................not that they are "real good" , but they do reflect the items he is looking to sell.

This is the SECOND Thread concerning this sale and the first one stated that the where Pro ported............... now this one states the are Good?? what ever that means......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 3:42 pm

Just open your eyes! You can see that they have been ported! They were ported by a pro that does nothing but heads. So please Grow up and move on! Thanks

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 3:50 pm

Jeremiah wrote:Just open your eyes! You can see that they have been ported! They were ported by a pro that does nothing but heads. So please Grow up and move on! Thanks

Please, what pro drops the floor of a raised exhaust port !!! odviously he doesn't know much about porting heads........You destroyed the only redeaming quality of those castings !!!

Your the one that needs to move on and stop trying to push your junk off by deceiving members here...... Do us all a favor and Ebay them to some unsuspecting unknowing fool.............
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 3:55 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Jeremiah wrote:Just open your eyes! You can see that they have been ported! They were ported by a pro that does nothing but heads. So please Grow up and move on! Thanks

Please, what pro drops the floor of a raised exhaust port !!! odviously he doesn't know much about porting heads........You destroyed the only redeaming quality of those castings !!!

Your the one that needs to move on and stop trying to push your junk off by deceiving members here...... Do us all a favor and Ebay them to some unsuspecting unknowing fool.............

WHERE!!!!???? SHOW ME WHERE IM DECEIVING IN MY AD Keyboard warrior!! !!! I GOT VIDS AND TIME SLIPS SHOWING THEY WORK WELL!!! Im DONE! go bash someone elses stuff... your word means nothing to me!!! Get your trash going THEN start talking shit.. "Project Cheap Skate" LOL!!!Sleep Basketball

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 4:06 pm

Jeremiah wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

WHERE!!!!???? SHOW ME WHERE IM DECEIVING IN MY AD Keyboard warrior!! !!! I GOT VIDS AND TIME SLIPS SHOWING THEY WORK WELL!!! Im DONE! go bash someone elses stuff... your word means nothing to me!!! Get your trash going THEN start talking shit.. "Project Cheap Skate" LOL!!!Sleep Basketball

Son, theirs no keyboard warrior here, anytime you want to run for some $$$ you just let me know, my junk is already running and together and don't be hatin' a little A429 headed project, you might be wise to take some notes and learn something from it. If you'd do a little more research you'd have never purchased the procomps in the first place.............
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 4:13 pm

MY HEADS!!!!! (Exhaust port)
Lock it up! Portedheads2-1

CJ AND SCJ HEADS (Exhaust port)
Lock it up! SCJHEAD

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 May 26th 2010, 4:49 pm

The exhaust port is not where the majority of the hp is made.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 4:56 pm

J you must be related to the procomp miget....... Rolling Eyes
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremiah May 26th 2010, 4:57 pm

I know. I posted that to shut dick nose up.

Jeremiah

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 26th 2010, 5:08 pm

So let me get this right, according to alot of your other posts..... your car runs 11.20's N/A which indicates your making somewhere in the 450-475 hp range NA? Right? Impressive 460!! Rolling Eyes I'm glad your giving us this lesson on head porting........ and wanting to sell those fine heads on here..... Thank You.

Are you sure your name really Isn't Les??????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney May 26th 2010, 5:36 pm

I dont think anyone is hating. Lets do some comparison to a car most here have seen. Your car has been in the 9.90s on a "200 Shot", my car has been 9.03 with Iron D0VES @ 460 inches and a solid flat tappet cam 12.2/1 CR cast pistons, stock rotating assy, and recently went 5.71 in the 1/8th @ 2700 DA with a baby 89 jet. I dont go by HP ratings on the cards because they will vary. I run a 9.6 index class in a local series and i typically use a 57 - 63 jet depending on conditions and DA my car weighs 3085 w/ a bottle and driver. Looking at the port work I can see where there may need to be some epoxy work and reshaping on them which costs either time or money. I dont think anyone is being any more or less critical of you than anyone else. When you use vague, or relative terms like good, or work well questions are going to follow. Im not saying the heads and cam are worth what your asking or not, but if you were more specific in the specs (other than ET) then no one would have room to question it, flow #s give people a general idea of what they are capable of( no not the whole story) and its fairly cheap verification of the work performed. Pictures help, but not as well as real testing. I figure your making somewhere around 600rwhp and if spray is 200 of that then Daves calculation of power on motor is probably accurate. Dont be so quick to think people are blasting you and just answer the questions with facts, otherwise people think that you are hiding something, and afterall you are trying to sell something so you should be as inviting as possible.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next