BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV

+4
f250mike
maverick
patfromjersey
D. Sea
8 posters

Go down

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Empty Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV

Post  D. Sea May 24th 2010, 3:13 pm

I don’t even know where to start but I guess I’ll have to start somewhere.

Thanks to Tracy for putting up with me and the race car. Tracy likes the racing but she likes hanging out with all of us more. She is looking forward to each time we get together, at the BBF Bash or another race like the NMRA World Finals in BG.

Thanks to my sponsors that support my race team: Adney at Performance Crankshaft, Charlie Evans, Lem Evans and Bill Mitchell (All in my signature).

Lem and Flip, thanks for the aluminum rods. I now have a few extras for future awards and the next time we get together, bring me the other 4 rods since a busted set won’t do you any good anyhow LOL!

Thanks to Phillip and the Windy Hollow Crew. You guys do an awesome job keeping us “In Line” - Pun intended…

Thanks to Pennsylvania Avenue (Gordon Sindlinger and Crew) for the weekend of entertainment, good food and friendly banter. You guys ROCK!!! Chuck says Thanks for the shifter, you guys are the BEST!

Thanks Charlie for the Header Flanges (Chuck's Car) Another example of the BBF Family Cool

Thanks to ALL of you who attended the BEST BASH TO DATE! With out you guys, we wouldn’t have a BBF Bash! And thanks to ALL who helped put it together.

Thanks to Bill and Nate for helping with the Video. It’s a little difficult to race AND video at the same time…

Thanks to the Hager Family (Chuck) for putting up with us and pulling my race car to the BBF Bash. You made Richie and Lilly feel right at home…

Thanks John & Leroy Bozzelle as well as Craig Wilson for bringing Mud Bugs and Shrimp from down south. TASTY!!

Thanks Dave Freelander aka “Zoolander” or “Freeloader” for the Shine. I only had one sip of the strawberry and that’s all I needed; That stuff would get me in a LOT of trouble! Tracy liked the berry flavored shine…

Thanks Rich Talley for the water pump (For Chuck’s Car). Your Pro Charged Maverick is BAD ASS!!! Hope we didn’t get you into too much trouble with the wife LOL!

Congrats to Chuck and Blake for winning the 2010 BBF Bash IV Pit Biotch Award! You guys earned it! Fair warning to anyone who doesn’t bring their car to the BBF Bash, you could be NEXT!!! Muahahahahaha………. Someone please post pictures to embarrass them even more LOL

Congrats to Bobby Shrewsberry for winning Super Pro. You have one nice SHOW quality race car! You should be proud!
Congrats to Wes for putting me on the trailer in the quarter finals with his Munster Mobile. “You just GOTTA be different, don’t ya?” And congrats on the Pro Class Win.

Congrats to Bobby Small for winning the quickest Open Wheel Car Award. Bobby won the quickest Door Car award last year. That’s one bad MO FO!!

Congrats to Tim Murphy (Fab Shop) for winning the quickest Door Car Award. It was a close race between Dan Hobbs, Wes Littrell and Rich Talley until Tim Murphy laid down that 5.32 pass!

Congrats to Pat Gorman “Pat form Jersey” for winning back to back Long Haul Racer awards and Kudos to you for presenting the 2010 BBF Bash IV Long Haul Racer Award to Stephen from Down Under. Something I’m sure he won’t soon forget…

Congrats to Nick Bruno for winning the 10.5 race and the BBF Contributor of the year award (In a separate thread). In case you didn’t notice, we really enjoyed hanging out with your son LOL (See posted videos)

Sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone, please let me know and I’ll fix it ;-)

Last edited by D. Sea on May 25th 2010, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Empty Re: Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV

Post  D. Sea May 24th 2010, 3:15 pm

2010 BBF Bash IV Pit Biotch Award Winners Razz

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV 100_1237
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Empty Re: Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV

Post  patfromjersey May 24th 2010, 3:29 pm

Congrats to Pat Gorman “Pat form Jersey” for winning back to back Long Haul Racer awards and Kudos to you for presenting the 2010 BBF Bash IV Long Haul Racer Award to Stephen from Down Under. Something I’m sure he won’t soon forget…

You're welcome Damon. Stephen deserved that award, and he worked both days helping us on the track. It was the right thing to do. Thanks to you too for all you do at the Bash. For the past four years, you have always been the "organizer" and right hand man for the big boys. Thanks again for checking up on me Friday morning. You and "bigshank" (Mark) called to make sure I was okay, and that meant the world to me. What a great group of friends we have. Thank you Damon! BTW, I met your wife Tracy on the grandstand for the first time, and she's a great gal. No wonder you're so happy. Very Happy
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick May 24th 2010, 3:45 pm

While we're talking about awards, there oughta be one for Pat. The man was happily making passes in his Fairlane when he learned that Rick Brown was having fuel delivery problems. Pat actually pulled parts off his car (it was still hot from the previous run.) and handed them over to Rick, just to see if he could help get the Falcon on the track. Not many people would take their own car apart for another racer......ESPECIALLY after towing it from New Jersey! My hat's off to you, Pat. Cool Cool Cool Cool
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike May 24th 2010, 5:29 pm

I happened to stop by his pit as he was taking the regulator off of the car. Thought it was cool that he would strip parts from his car to help another racer in need.
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 May 24th 2010, 5:33 pm

Any time !! Next Year I'm making Apple Pie Shine !! Got the Recipie.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 24th 2010, 6:21 pm

Dave,that strawberry shine was some goooooooooood chit,and thx.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 25th 2010, 12:03 pm

dfree383 wrote:Any time !! Next Year I'm making Apple Pie Shine !! Got the Recipie.......

That's some GOOD stuff right there and another "Get me in trouble" drink What a Face drunken

Rick, send me the recipie and I'll pass it on to Richie...

Thanks
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 25th 2010, 9:26 pm

Forgot to say a BIG thanks to Jet Boat Bob for helping me drill & Tap the rods for the BBF Bash IV Awards Cool

Thanks Phillip and Lem for the aluminum rods Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle May 30th 2010, 1:18 am

dfree383 wrote:Any time !! Next Year I'm making Apple Pie Shine !! Got the Recipie.......

send that recipe to me if you can...

Damon,

Thanks for all you did. I guess you sort of are the unofficial president of this fine club we have going!

I had a blast meeting some new faces and seeing the rest of ya'll again. Can't wait until next year.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 4th 2010, 11:14 pm

jbozzelle wrote:

send that recipe to me if you can...

Damon,

Thanks for all you did. I guess you sort of are the unofficial president of this fine club we have going!

I had a blast meeting some new faces and seeing the rest of ya'll again. Can't wait until next year.

I look forward to each of our gatherings, like a Family Reunion but FUN cheers
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 4th 2010, 11:27 pm

Found more pictures Cool From my friend and Neighbor, Richie... You know, the one with the HOT girlfriend that all you guys were drooling over lol!

https://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/2010%20BBF%20Bash%20IV/

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Derby10110

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Derby10109

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Derby10099
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  BOB339 June 5th 2010, 9:10 am

I just saw this Damon. Thank you for the kind words.
BOB339
BOB339

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 5th 2010, 9:18 am

D. Sea wrote:Found more pictures Cool From my friend and Neighbor, Richie... You know, the one with the HOT girlfriend that all you guys were drooling over lol!

That chick in the pink tiara is HOT too!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea June 5th 2010, 10:25 pm

jbozzelle wrote:
D. Sea wrote:Found more pictures Cool From my friend and Neighbor, Richie... You know, the one with the HOT girlfriend that all you guys were drooling over lol!

That Chuck in the pink tiara is HOT too!

I fixed it for ya' Razz Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV Thicon_kissjarksass

Thanks and congrats from The Sea's - 2010 BBF Bash IV DamonSaysJPG
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down