BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck.

4 posters

Go down

Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck. Empty Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck.

Post  jones June 15th 2010, 10:59 am

I will be changing the color of my truck to satin black while keeping all the Lighting badges. The wife can't get a good idea in her head of what it would look like. I know that there are some talanted photoshop people out there, I just don't know any of them.

jones

Back to top Go down

Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck. Empty Re: Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck.

Post  Copperhead June 15th 2010, 11:24 am

Something like this perhaps,..........

Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck. IM000869a
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck. Empty Re: Looking for some one render a drawing of my truck.

Post  jones June 15th 2010, 11:32 am

Except slightly lowered, 29 x 10.5 x 15 rear wheels, rollcage. I know there is some guys out there that charge you for a front, side and rear views. That can use computer renderings that will have the satin black look like a photo.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE June 16th 2010, 12:45 am

I usually have a good handle on using Photoshop to do most any car/truck mod (chop, channel, lower, stretch, etc, etc). But the whole swapping colors around thing is something I just can't ever do convincingly. When I try to swap colors around it always comes out looking like a cartoon car than a picture of a real car. Laughing Laughing Laughing
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  jones June 16th 2010, 8:09 am

I have seen some guys back in the older days of F150online.com that could do wonders. They could change the color of the cars in the pictures, keep the propper refelection and it would look 100
% real. You had to be just as good to spot the changes.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power June 16th 2010, 11:35 am

Well this is fairly easy to do. I use GIMP 2.6 and what it does is TINT the color to the new color and it keeps the lighting effects. It doesn't cartoon it. So get me a picture of your truck, then I will edit it. Only thing is making a gloss color turn to satin, but I will figure it out. I just need a picture since I don't know what your truck looks like. Smile
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum