BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home invasion spoiled

+13
hillbillyerv
rmcomprandy
Diggindeeper
schmitty
dfree383
whitefield
bbf-falcon
nuclearcobra
cool40
ThndrChkn
billandlori
BigBlockRanger
IDT-572
17 posters

Go down

Home invasion spoiled Empty Home invasion spoiled

Post  IDT-572 June 17th 2010, 2:54 pm

HOO RAH........................11 year old with 12 gauge (2) illegals (0)

BUTTE, MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.
When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.
It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
She is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control! Thought for the day....
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'
I like this kind of e-mail. American citizens defending themselves and their homes.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Home invasion spoiled Empty Re: Home invasion spoiled

Post  BigBlockRanger June 17th 2010, 3:11 pm

Ahem...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

Smile
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 17th 2010, 3:23 pm

Well looks like snoopes did find two that were true................... Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori June 17th 2010, 4:05 pm

That home invasion stuff is pretty scary. They are lucky they had time to get to a gun.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn June 17th 2010, 4:47 pm

By all means, if Snopes says it is or isn't, that's all that needs to be said. Snopes has been proven wrong, as much or more than it has been proven right. Ever think alot of things are left out of the mainstream news for a reason? I'm not saying it is or isn't fact, but I DO know for a fact, there have been many instances like this, both here and other states like Montana, that are kept under wraps to avoid all the national media hype & exposure. There's a reason the law enforcement says, "it never happened" Wink

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 17th 2010, 6:04 pm

nice shot! Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra June 17th 2010, 6:20 pm

Way to go girl Very Happy that'll teach um i bet she made a mess out of them with buckshot Twisted Evil
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 17th 2010, 9:50 pm

True or not,Made me feel good Very Happy Good post brother

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield June 17th 2010, 11:34 pm

Need to hear more of these stories! cheers
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 18th 2010, 7:30 am

Truth is Bad People need to pay for doing bad stuff, one way or the other...... And if the law won't or can't take care of the problem, the citizens need to do what's necessary to protect themselves and their property.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty June 18th 2010, 8:14 am

dfree383 wrote: the citizens need to do what's necessary to protect themselves and their property.
Now how we gonna do that when they do the old end around on us and take all of our guns away. It's happening in NY right now with the ban on the sale of new semi auto pistols unless they have some kind of electronic disable device. No one could afford one of those unless they are Bill Gates. Evil or Very Mad I have gone to bed many nights with my Glock close at hand. The town I live by is a fairly quiet farming community, but that don't mean bad people leave us alone either.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper June 18th 2010, 8:29 am

IDT-572 wrote:HOO RAH........................11 year old with 12 gauge (2) illegals (0)

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered [b]fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

Thats a REAL junk shot.

someone needs to tell BP. Laughing
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 18th 2010, 9:39 am

schmitty wrote:
dfree383 wrote: the citizens need to do what's necessary to protect themselves and their property.
Now how we gonna do that when they do the old end around on us and take all of our guns away. It's happening in NY right now with the ban on the sale of new semi auto pistols unless they have some kind of electronic disable device. No one could afford one of those unless they are Bill Gates. Evil or Very Mad I have gone to bed many nights with my Glock close at hand. The town I live by is a fairly quiet farming community, but that don't mean bad people leave us alone either.

To start with don't let it happen in your state, stay on the subject like a rabid dog..... Be politicly active and make sure your family and friends are to.... I will tell youthier are a whole lot more people out their than they want you to know about that are fed up with this goverment BS and erosion of personal freedoms.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 18th 2010, 11:10 am

A story like this SHOULD be displayed on almost every front page of every newspaper in the U.S.A. and abroad...

Wish she could have shot more of 'em ...

The truth is ... just about anywhere near a large city, the law enforcement would be going after her and the family; I'm glad it was in Montana.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv June 18th 2010, 11:21 am

bbf-falcon wrote:True or not,Made me feel good Very Happy Good post brother

x2 on that Very Happy
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Home invasion spoiled Empty gun control

Post  dr's wife racing June 19th 2010, 8:46 am

That's the kind of gun control I'm for.You hit what you aim for!!!!!!!!!!!!
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair June 20th 2010, 5:37 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:A story like this SHOULD be displayed on almost every front page of every newspaper in the U.S.A. and abroad...

The truth is ... just about anywhere near a large city, the law enforcement would be going after her and the family; I'm glad it was in Montana.

Also don't forget that the familys of those 2 murders would be after the little girl like rabbid dogs just to add insult to injury!

My brother and I have "encountered" illegals while out riding our ATVs, border patrol takes their dear sweet time getting out there unless you tell them you've got them at gunpoint.
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE June 20th 2010, 5:46 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:That's the kind of gun control I'm for.You hit what you aim for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! Twisted Evil

If it's a true story that IS a fine example of gun control.......she controlled the gun expertly & hit 100% of her targets. She deserves something, a medal, some cash, anything to say "job well done".
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav June 21st 2010, 10:35 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 21st 2010, 10:53 am

torkair wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:A story like this SHOULD be displayed on almost every front page of every newspaper in the U.S.A. and abroad...

Also don't forget that the familys of those 2 murders would be after the little girl like rabbid dogs just to add insult to injury!

My brother and I have "encountered" illegals while out riding our ATVs, border patrol takes their dear sweet time getting out there unless you tell them you've got them at gunpoint.

Soooo, Keep them at Gun Point..... ?!?!?! Twisted Evil
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down