BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section?

+12
bbf-falcon
jasonf
Lem Evans
jesse
RapidRuss
schmitty
bruno
Greg_P
72mav
Nevs
richter69
deliveredfast
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section? Empty Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section?

Post  deliveredfast August 22nd 2009, 4:08 pm

Hey Nick, I'd have a suggestion. In the begining this was suppose to be the no holds bared site, and I do under stand that the purpose of this site has changed do to recent developments. I under stand that you want to make the site friendly for all. So my suggestion is, can you add a section just for smack talk,ranting or what ever? This does'nt have to be a no holds bared site but how about a section for it. That way the title will tell who ever enters to enter at their own risk. So if you are the type of person who does'nt like swearing, or pics of babes in bikinis or trash talk just don't enter into this section. Any way it was just a thought and maybe you won't have to do so much deleting. Think about it. Very Happy
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section? Empty Re: Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section?

Post  richter69 August 22nd 2009, 4:15 pm

A section like that would be cool, make it members only, and even those have to get permission to get in.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section? Empty Re: Hey Bruno check this out, how about a no holds bared section?

Post  Nevs August 22nd 2009, 6:32 pm

deliveredfast wrote:Hey Nick, I'd have a suggestion. In the begining this was suppose to be the no holds bared site, and I do under stand that the purpose of this site has changed do to recent developments. I under stand that you want to make the site friendly for all. So my suggestion is, can you add a section just for smack talk,ranting or what ever? This does'nt have to be a no holds bared site but how about a section for it. That way the title will tell who ever enters to enter at their own risk. So if you are the type of person who does'nt like swearing, or pics of babes in bikinis or trash talk just don't enter into this section. Any way it was just a thought and maybe you won't have to do so much deleting. Think about it. Very Happy

That sounds like a good solution to the "problem". Just my $.02. Wink
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav August 22nd 2009, 7:58 pm

SMUT- SECTION!
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 22nd 2009, 9:35 pm

Well, we had the bar and grill section for a little while and it disappeared!

Not sure what the deal is.

Nick, if you just don't want that sectionto be a part of the site just say so.

silent

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 22nd 2009, 9:45 pm

Greg_P wrote:Well, we had the bar and grill section for a little while and it disappeared!

Not sure what the deal is.

Nick, if you just don't want that sectionto be a part of the site just say so.

silent

Greg

i just dont want this site to appease to a dozen folks because they want to see a little t/a , and smack talk ...... i dont know guys ----i did have the bar and grill up for about 12 hrs and i got a handfull for pm's stating it was the wrong direction for this forum ........so ...

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty August 22nd 2009, 9:56 pm

I'm sure that most would take it for what it is, but someone would eventually get all butt hurt about something and cause issues spilling it out into other areas. I don't think that would be a good direction for the time being either. JMHO Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 22nd 2009, 9:59 pm

lets give this place some time ...i really want the knowledge to grow on here and everyone to feel comfortable ..... i used to love the threads that Brett Powell used to write ...but i dont think he would show up here Wink ......... trust me we will have a smack talking thread a couple of months before the bash Cool Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss August 22nd 2009, 10:19 pm

Hey Nick,

You know that I have brought this up before...and never got a reply? I know we have some super religeous people on here on occation...we have from time to time a lady ? Maybe? I'am a believer as alot of guys on here... But i do think with the proper heading for the section...People arent stupid ..they would know if offends them or not..and not to enter ! Plain and simple.. everone even in church knows that guys will be guys and woman can be worse at time believe me.. My wife use to have that Tupperware and Crystal party's for the girls..and the guys all met in my garage..I'd come in the house and the language was stronger in the house than in the shop..

And JMO...were all Hot Rodders one way or the other...and this is a Guys per say site...So looking out for the few isnt worth the many... But it is your site..and you make the rules... But I think it should be brought up for a vote... Because if I recall....when you had the other section opened ...99% of the guys at that time were there...and we had a riot of fun... Its obvious we need a place to have a few beers and let our hair down and kick up our heals..JMO..and look at some stuff the guys have picked up over there travels.. I dont meen to rock the boat...But..this isnt or wasnt starting off to be a bible thumper site either.. No disrespect meant or implied !! JMO

I say lets Vote !
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 22nd 2009, 10:38 pm

If I had a place to flex my a$$hole skillz I would be very professional in all the other areas.............I promise. Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse August 22nd 2009, 11:59 pm

i am all about trying to get guy's like brett back on
i learned alot from from him and enjoy reading his stuff
but maybe with a proper heading guy;s that dont want smak talk or
cursing and some girly pic's
would know better and they would stay out
and if they went into a section like that and got offended than well?
i guess they asked for it and should have known better
i know what you are trying to do here bruno and i am with ya 100%
but if we have to constantly watch what we say and hold back all the time
just to get 1-2 members on here is it worth it?
keep in mind bruno ya cant please everyone but you can make it fair
for everyone
i say do it
we need some humor and a place to let it all hang out
i say lets vote
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P August 23rd 2009, 12:11 am

IIRC we had a poll, and last time I saw it it was 10 votes FOR and 0 AGAINST.

An added password protected smack section seems like the kind of thing that would benefit those who would like a little smack, and at the same time protect those who don't like smack by not having it in the open......and under lock and key as it were.

Greg
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans August 23rd 2009, 12:17 am

richter69 wrote:If I had a place to flex my a$$hole skillz I would be very professional in all the other areas.............I promise. Very Happy

Answer is.....do an Albert Clark.com site .

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf August 23rd 2009, 12:59 am

Greg_P wrote:

An added password protected smack section seems like the kind of thing that would benefit those who would like a little smack, and at the same time protect those who don't like smack by not having it in the open......and under lock and key as it were.

Greg

This would be the key to success. It would stop all they whiny cry babies from going to look at the "fun" posts then complaining about them. Ultimately it is your site though so you should do what you feel is right. Maybe what we need is a new site like 460fordsmack what would have smack talk only. LOL.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast August 23rd 2009, 1:56 am

Yes I think the heading would be the most important part. Maybe call it "caution Rated R section" may contain crude and rude behavior. I like the pass key to enter the section as well. So of course before one could get the pass code they would be advised that the entering at their own risk and no complaining is allowed. You could list the rules, terms and conditions. Maybe you still want to say there is no political or religous posts. Dunno it would all be up to you. I think this site will do great either way, it was just a suggestion. You know sometimes I just want to come online and have some fun and shoot the sh-t. Good luck with ur decision Very Happy
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 23rd 2009, 5:11 am

I'm not a Smack talker BUT, I do miss reading it and it was always very entertaining. Hey, we are all grownups here guy's, if you put up a sign that say's enter at own risk and you enter, then don't bitch about it. JMO

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss August 23rd 2009, 6:32 am

Well as you guys know I'am not a smack talker either, But with that said I have read some pretty Damn funny stuff you guys have said and it started off my morning on the right side with a good laugh !! Laughing ....I really dont think a seperate password should be needed..Obviously "IF" your here you can read...with a few exceptions ? But I agree NO Political posts and NO Religous Posts either..and NO Pickin on someone's Moma either !

The reason why I dont talk smack is with a 12 sec. Truck and you guys with some 8 sec 1/4 mile cars..would be like coming to a gun fight with a knife ! So I know better..at 54 I would like to think I have learned when to keep my mouth shut Very Happy I guess maybe a few have never been to the Race's where you see gals bra-less with low cut top on and wearing Daisy Duke shorts..and getting the ol Man a beer betwen rounds..and the crew working on the car and busting there knuckles and swearing like drunken Sailers.. Its all a part of any type of Motorsports I have ever been involved in..

But heaven forbid !! We dont want this site to become another Corporate site ! I believe thats why most of us pulled out of the other site? and as mentioned above..I wont mention any names Very Happy "give me a plave to Hone My Azzhole skills and I'll be a good Guy on the rest of the site " Something like that anyway.. And Lem that wasnt a bad idea..of having a smack/T/A Nudity only site...But the guys just like to come to one place that serves all...and not have too jump around the internet.. Crap I have written another Novel again...

The bottom Line is ..Nick it is you site...and we want to help you grow this site and make ya Proud! But a seperate section for Smack and T&A never hurt anyone.... I bleed ford blue..But i still service my wife when not talking fords too ! Very Happy
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug August 23rd 2009, 7:10 am

Well maybe for those ones that got a Red A$$ed about it you should have a Church Vidual for them every morning, so they can come and be holy, and while we are at it you can pass out Beanie babies to their kids when they come on here.... The thing I don't Understand is why you would Bring your kids here????

If it Offends you Do Not Look at it Plain and simple.....

Yes this is how I feel take it or not

but TS

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 23rd 2009, 9:20 am

I'm all for the smack talk section, but we can smack talk without every other word being MF or something totally offensive....the pricks and biotches stuff is pretty funny most of the time and the ribbing on kickin each other azzes is just entertainment here...Hell ,we even let StinkyKrotch ride when he couldn't get down the track at the Bash.. affraid cheers It's all in fun guys, if it's more than that we need to be over on the Bullet talking it to Brand X guys, not against our Ford Brothers bounce lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs August 23rd 2009, 10:03 am

I thought maybe Nick was gearing the site for the Amish... lol! Wink, but then I remembered they don't have the internet lol!
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast August 23rd 2009, 12:38 pm

Nevs wrote:I thought maybe Nick was gearing the site for the Amish... lol! Wink, but then I remembered they don't have the internet lol!

Lmao Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  badnotch August 23rd 2009, 12:42 pm

its like the old saying - if you dont like the tv show thats on dont watch it-turn the channel ..

as americans we have the right to watch ,talk,hell even fart Smile it doesnt have to be a yellow bullet -all out kick your ass site- just make a couple rules like dont talk about peoples families and NO THREATS cheers
badnotch
badnotch

http://www.gnlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast August 23rd 2009, 2:07 pm

Deleted offesive material
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  deliveredfast August 23rd 2009, 2:14 pm

Deleted offensvie material
deliveredfast
deliveredfast

Back to top Go down

Post  uf63 August 23rd 2009, 2:34 pm

I like the pass word idea. (Bruno's Basement Adults ONLY!) Some jokes, a little T/A, some smack. The rest like Dan said go over to the Bullet, I've been doing it for some time and it works great. Don't hurt the good folks here and yet get to make my point or just Bitch. But we need laughs here too. Love'n the site more every day. I vote yes.
uf63
uf63

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next