BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job Ken

5 posters

Go down

Good job Ken Empty Good job Ken

Post  342g July 11th 2010, 11:15 am

Gentlemen, Ken Herbert won the q-stick race last night at Edgewater, he had to fight hard to get through a very tough field, there was some very fast cars entered, very good job Ken, also Tim, (THE FAB SHOP) made it to three cars, looked like he might have had, one of my lights in the semi's against Ken, good job to two good fellas. cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Good job Ken Empty Re: Good job Ken

Post  56Tbird July 11th 2010, 11:30 am

Sounds like the Ford's did real well , congrats guys!! cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 11th 2010, 1:42 pm

What did YOU break Harold Question Seems like when one of the Brothers go out we always come home w/something broke Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans July 11th 2010, 2:07 pm

Congrats Ken Exclamation I'm sure your dad Wally was very pleased also Very Happy

Guys, Ken's engine is like the Little Engine that could, 466 CID with a set of ported and flowed TFS Street heads, and a ported and flowed Victor intake manifold. It continues to amaze me. Shocked It's in a original 1970 1/2 Falcon CJ car, with a four speed.

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 11th 2010, 3:07 pm

I didn't break anythng Rick, I just couldn't wake up at the line, Sleep at the wheel. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 11th 2010, 10:40 pm

Thats unusual Harold,you are usually on the wheel. Smile You better get on it fast,because Norwalk will have alot of BBF dragsters to slay Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kens429 July 11th 2010, 11:17 pm

Thanks guys for the kind words. Last night was my 1st win in Quick Stick. 4 weeks ago I made it to the finals, but the track called the race due to excessive lightning. It was just as well that I won the first one last night, because both my dad and my son were both there. Not so 4 weeks ago. I really needed that race against Tim Murphy in the semis, so I could close the gap in the points. Tim still leads me by 3 points for 1st, and Chuck Woloch is just behind us in 3rd with his SBF Probe. What is really cool is that 5 of the top 7 in UMTR Quick Stick points are Fords. Only one BBF!!! I've been trying to talk Tim into putting my 562 A-headed deal into that Shelby, but I think he loves that Glidden small block too much Smile . Charlie, I had a lot of people asking how a 3800 lb. sled with just a 466 could run 10 teens at over 133mph; I told them to call you and say they wanted to join the "Street Head Mafia"!
Kens429
Kens429

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 12th 2010, 11:35 am

Kens429 wrote:Thanks guys for the kind words. Last night was my 1st win in Quick Stick. 4 weeks ago I made it to the finals, but the track called the race due to excessive lightning. It was just as well that I won the first one last night, because both my dad and my son were both there. Not so 4 weeks ago. I really needed that race against Tim Murphy in the semis, so I could close the gap in the points. Tim still leads me by 3 points for 1st, and Chuck Woloch is just behind us in 3rd with his SBF Probe. What is really cool is that 5 of the top 7 in UMTR Quick Stick points are Fords. Only one BBF!!! I've been trying to talk Tim into putting my 562 A-headed deal into that Shelby, but I think he loves that Glidden small block too much Smile . Charlie, I had a lot of people asking how a 3800 lb. sled with just a 466 could run 10 teens at over 133mph; I told them to call you and say they wanted to join the "Street Head Mafia"!

Look at the join date, no wonder you won, you are living in the future. you knew what was going to happen. Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down