BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq

+5
dfree383
bruno
bigblockfox468
c.evans
racerk_2000
9 posters

Go down

Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq Empty Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq

Post  racerk_2000 August 24th 2009, 10:20 am

Hey Guys,
News traveles a little slow over here. I have made the switch. I have several toys/projects. I have a flatbottom V-drive boat with 460 power. I had a Big Block Fairmont but the rust is eating it up. I am wanting to put the motor into a 1987 Lincoln Mark VII. It has its own set of challanges with converting the air suspension and a few other issues, but we will see when I get back.
At present I am in Kirkuk Iraq. This is my second 1 year tour over here. I am a UH-60 Black Hawk mechanic/crew chief/door gunner. I missed the last 2 Bashes because of this deployment but hope to make the next one.

Kevin Hughes

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq Empty Re: Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq

Post  c.evans August 24th 2009, 10:25 am

Kevin,

Welcome here and we'll keep you in our prayers while you're in Iraq. Whereabouts in Tenn. are you from?

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq Empty Re: Hi From Middle Tennessee by way of Kirkuk Iraq

Post  racerk_2000 August 24th 2009, 10:28 am

Hey Charlie,
When I am home I am near Murfreesboro. I am about a 25 minute drive from Blake the Snake. But right now I am 8 time zones away Shocked

Kevin

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 August 24th 2009, 10:31 am

c.evans wrote:

Welcome here and we'll keep you in our prayers while you're in Iraq.

X2 Exclamation Be safe and Thank You Exclamation Exclamation
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno August 24th 2009, 11:02 am

Welcome to the site and thank you for everything you have done for us Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 24th 2009, 12:21 pm

Welcome!! Good to have you hear with us!!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea August 24th 2009, 12:22 pm

Kevin in da HOUSE!! We sure miss you and your chopper stories Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 August 24th 2009, 2:59 pm

Guys that are close to us here, Tn, north Al. and Ky. Keep your eyes peeled for Kevin a nice straight roller Mustang, just the body. I am going to try to find him one while he is away.

Just Pm me if you know where one is.

Thanks
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr August 24th 2009, 3:16 pm

Be safe over there Kevin and we'll have a cold one for ya when ya get back!! Hope you can make the next bash, maybe we can get into some trouble! Very Happy

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team August 24th 2009, 6:29 pm

c.evans wrote:Kevin,

Welcome here and we'll keep you in our prayers while you're in Iraq. Whereabouts in Tenn. are you from?

Charlie

bruno wrote:Welcome to the site and thank you for everything you have done for us Very Happy

X2 man, hope you make it home quik and safe
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down